+15 Free Bach Flower Books [PDF]
Alternative therapies have gained good ground among patients with various types of physical or mental ailments and illnesses. To deny this fact would not only make no sense, but would deny a reality that seems to have no way back. We know that our readers like to explore these topics and that is why we have added the collection of Bach flower books in PDF format. It is a therapy that has been widely used since the beginning of the last century and since then it has only gained followers.
Bach flower treatment was created by the British physician Edward Bach, who allowed himself to experiment with various flowers from the region he came from. He was a true visionary, in solving the root of all kinds of pathologies, he knew he had to make an alternative option that would work only to prevent, rather than to cure.
Basically, that is the premise of most of the non-conventional therapies you can count on today. In our books on Bach Flowers you will find relevant data on this interesting topic.
Bach Flowers is the name given to the therapeutic method in which a series of flower essences are used to treat the emotional root of most illnesses. This therapy states that all disease is a physical ailment that follows an unresolved emotional conflict. Some of the emotions that are treated with Bach flowers are: fear, resentment, hatred, anxiety, uncertainty and depression.
In total there are 38 varieties of flowers that are classified according to the emotion they treat, for a total of 7 groups, where each one resolves a different emotional conflict. Learn much more about this therapy that has worked for millions of people by reading our more than 15 books on Bach flowers in PDF format.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Bach Flowers books:
1) Patterns of Life Force
Autor: Julian Barnard
2) Bach Flower Remedies for pain relief and psychological problems
Autor: Tessa Langley
3) Healingherbs – Flower Essences of Dr. Edward Bach
Autor: Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz
Fuente: Flower Essence Services
4) Five Clinical Studies Demonstrate the Effectiveness of Flower Essence Therapy in the Treatment of Depression
Autor: Dr.Jeffrey R. Cram
Fuente: Flower Essence Society
6) Curative Powers of Bach Remedies
Autor: Vedshree Raole, Atodaria Ekta, Gandhi Kajal
8) Introduction to Flower Essence Therapy (Presentation)
Autor: Orna Izakson
Fuente: Traditional Roots Institute
9) Healing With Bach(R) Flower Essences: Testing a Complementary Therapy
Autor: Robert A Halberstein, Marla M. Ojeda
12) Holistic Health Care for Cavaliers – The Flowers Remedies
Autor: Larry A. Bernstein, VMD
13) Introduction Flower Essences (Article)
Autor: Simply Canvas Farm
Fuente: Simply Canvas Farm
14) Bach Flower Remedies Applications in Animals (Article)
Autor: Lakewood Animal Hospital
Fuente: Lakewood Animal Hospital
15) Bach Flower Essences (Article)
Autor: Health Transitions
Fuente: Health Transitions
17) Literary Research of Bach Flower Remedies with Respect to Pharmacology and Materia Medica (Article)
Autor: Dr. Prerna Tiwari, Dr. Mahan Choudhary
18) Bach Flower Remedies Guide to a Happy Pet (Article)
Autor: Accredited Online Holistic Health College
19) Bach flower remedies:a systematic review of randomised clinical trials (Article)
Autor: Edzard Ernst
Fuente: Swiss Medical Weekly
Here ends our selection of free Bach Flowers books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?