+15 Free Criminal Law Books [PDF]
If your topic of interest is criminal law, we offer you the best initial guide to help you get your bearings. We have selected Criminal Law books in PDF format, publicly distributed and free for you to download to your electronic device. A profession as important as law deserves to have its own free collection on our website.
Criminal law has been practiced for many centuries, and has evolved conceptually over the years, significantly. Reflections on criminal law have developed from Greek and Roman philosophy to the present day. That is why we think it is important for you to start researching everything related to this branch of law and note how interesting its transformation is with our compendium of criminal law books.
The importance of criminal law lies in its basic objective, which is to preserve the social order, protecting the legal property of individuals. The legal and police systems of the countries depend on the laws and are of vital importance for the proper functioning of society. The affectation of these systems or the failure in the application of the law can bring tragic and regrettable consequences.
It all starts with the creation of a legal framework and then its effective enforcement. Knowing the limits is essential to maintain the balance between prevention and criminal law enforcement. So this branch of law is responsible for devising the conception, philosophy and principles of a country’s legal framework and criminal process.
Specialization in this area of knowledge can be complex, but also very exciting for those who decide to practice it. In any case, its study will always be interesting regardless of the purposes for which it is carried out. That is why we invite you to review our selection of more than 15 criminal law books in PDF format and to start your own research path.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Criminal Law books:
1) Victim Participationin Criminal Law Proceedings
Autor: Redress, Iss
2) Criminal Law I
Autor: Mrs. Glory Nirmala and Ato Serkaddis Zegeye
Fuente: Ethiopian Legal Brief
3) The Theory and Practice of Criminal Justice in Africa
Autor: Etannibi E O Alemika, Richard Bowd, Simon Robins
Fuente: ETH Zürich
4) Criminal Justice Assessment Toolkit
Autor: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
5) Introduction to the Laws of Timor-Leste Criminal Law
Autor: Erik Jensen
Fuente: Stanford Law School
6) Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
Autor: Welcome to the International Criminal Court
7) Process, the Constitution, and Substantive Criminal Law
Autor: Louis D. Bilionis
9) The Heart of the Criminal Justice System: A critical Analysis of the Position of the Victim
Autor: Jana Bednarova
Fuente: Antonio Casella
11) Criminal Law General Provisions Course Notes
Autor: Pinar No Okur
12) The Fundamentals of Criminal Law
Autor: Oxford University Press
Fuente: Oxford University Press
13) Introduction to Criminal Law (Presentation)
Autor: R. Schroeder
Fuente: Garden Valley School Division
14) The Application of Blank Criminal Law and the Principle of Legality: The Guatemalan Example
Autor: Lucas Martínez-Villalba
17) Corruption and the Criminal Law
Autor: Susan Rose-Ackerman
19) The Criminalization of Domestic Violence: Promises and Limits
Autor: Jeffrey Fagan
Fuente: Office of Justice Programs
Here ends our selection of free Criminal Law books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Law books in PDF format?