+15 Free Feng Shui Books [PDF]
For Chinese culture, vital energy is present in everything that exists in the universe. It is composed of two opposing but complementary forces: “yin” and “yang”. The idea is to balance our vital energy in everything around us. This particular topic is what our collection of feng shui books in PDF format is all about. Especially if you are interested in filling your spaces with harmony, happiness and prosperity, you need to study this philosophy and method of organization.
Like many Chinese disciplines, philosophies and practices, feng shui is also millennia old. At first, it was related to the study of climatic, astrological and natural changes and how they influenced the “qi”, that is, the vital energy. Later, the concept was transferred to the creation of harmony in spaces through certain elements that allow the natural circulation of energy. With our feng shui books you will learn much more about its application and principles.
Feng shui is defined as the oriental philosophy and practice that investigates the flow of vital energy (“qi“) and whose main objective is to achieve its balance through the organization, distribution and decoration of everyday spaces, such as the office and home.
Feng shui has many aspects to contemplate, so studying them all requires time and preparation. Among the most important aspects it takes into account are: the presence of the four classical elements (fire, air, water and earth), colorimetry, the bagua map (orientation according to all the cardinal points), the shape and distribution of all objects.
Stay in this section of our virtual library and explore our more than 15 books on feng shui in PDF format, ready to download to your electronic devices.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Feng Shui books:
1) Feng Shui : A Qualitative Approach To Healthcare Design
Autor: Irma Rovika
2) Recovering the Sense and Essence of Place: The Eastern Practice of Feng shui and its Role in Western Architecture
Autor: Kelly Wai Ying Lam
Fuente: University of Waterloo
3) The Art of Feng Shui in the Specialty Retail Environment (Presentation)
Autor: Beth Cochran, Susan Hayward
Fuente: Outdoor Industry Association
5) Feng Shui Step by Step (Presentation)
Autor: Nancy C. Canestaro
Fuente: Feng Shui Design
6) Feng Shui for the Work Place….. & Every Place
Autor: Tamara Mitchell
7) Applying Feng Shui Principles to Interior Design
Autor: Dr. Hani Khalil Farran
8) Urban Project Site Auspicious Feng Shui Analysis
Autor: Chao-Tai Hu, Chiwan Hsieh
9) Scientific Feng Shui Design for Wellbeing – How to Combine the HUman With the Environment
Autor: Sarah McAllister
Fuente: Global Wellness Institute
11) A Place for Everything and Everything in Its Place: The Application of Feng Shui to Hotels
Autor: Ingrid Lin
Fuente: Boston University
12) Feng Shui: An Alternative Framework for Complexity in Design
Autor: Michael Y. MAK and S. Thomas NG
Fuente: Public domain
13) Sustainable Design and Feng Shui: A Case Study of an Office Building in Sydney
Autor: Mak, M.Y., Ge, J.X.
Fuente: Public domain
14) Architectural examination on Feng Shui Bedroom
Autor: Chen Wang, Wan Thing Hong, Hamzah Abdul-Rahman
Fuente: Heriot-Watt University
15) Feng Shui in Modern House Design Searching for the Rationale and Possible Impacts Assessment (Article)
Autor: Gunawan Tanuwidjaja, Linda Octavia
16) Feng Shui: The Shape of Five Elements of Low Ti Kok Mansion (Article)
Autor: Chong Kai Zhen, & Azizi Bahauddin
Fuente: Semantic Scholar
18) How to Feng Shui your Bedroom (Article)
Autor: Bozeman Brokers
Fuente: Bozeman Brokers
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?