+20 Free Hydroponics Books [PDF]
Growing plants without using soil is not new, even if you think otherwise. In fact, it is an ancient practice. However, alternative methods are becoming more popular and promise to be very useful in the future. To satisfy your curiosity about this type of practice, we have created a selection about hydroponics in PDF format, a very interesting technique for growing some plants such as herbs and vegetable garden plants.
As a growing method, hydroponics has not become as popular as one might expect, due to the belief that it is complicated to execute. But, with the necessary resources and correctly applied techniques, it can be carried out successfully and meet its objectives without any problems. For this reason, we offer you our hydroponics books so that you can easily learn what you need to know about this subject.
Hydroponics is a plant growing technique, but instead of using soil, water with a nutrient solution is used. The results of the hydroponic process are satisfactory, for this the plants are suspended on a base, and instead of containing soil it has a solution with minerals and nutrients. In addition, it must also receive the right amount of light for it to function properly.
Hydroponics can be used both outdoors and indoors and is very functional for herbs and vegetable garden plants. Many people claim that this form of cultivation will be a favorite in the coming decades. And no wonder, because its benefits are numerous, including: saving resources and space (especially water that can be reused), extension of the growing period, absence of fertilizers, crops less vulnerable to inclement weather, cleaner.
Don’t miss our excellent collection of more than 20 books on hydroponics in PDF format, available for immediate download on the electronic device of your choice.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Hydroponics books:
1) Hydroponic Farming in Mahasarakham -Integrating Hydroponics into the Agricultural Curriculum While Promoting Entrepreneurial Skills-
Autor: Aubrey Ortiz, Hilary Rotatori, Liz Schreiber
Fuente: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
2) Using Hydroponics for Food Production (Presentation)
Autor: Henry Adams
Fuente: Colorado State University
3) Hydroponics 101 (Presentation)
Autor: Krishna Nemali
4) Hydroponic Gardening (Presentation)
Autor: Alaska Agriculture in the Classroom
6) Hydroponics 101 (Presentation)
Autor: University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
7) H2O Grow Hidroponics Project (Presentation)
Autor: Kathleen Decker, Christine Herbert, Sara Quintana
Fuente: Bracken STEAM Academy
8) Fertigation management in greenhouse hydroponics
Autor: Alberto Pardossi
Fuente: Wageningen University & Research
9) Hydroponic vegetable production
Autor: Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
10) Introductions to Hydroponics (Presentation)
Autor: Jennifer Morganthaler
Fuente: Missouri State University
11) Hydroponic Technologies
Autor: Carlo Nicoletto, Erik van Os, Dieter Anseeuw
13) Hydroponics (Presentation)
Autor: Purdue University – Indiana’s Land Grant University
14) Enhancing India’s milk and meat production: Is hydroponics green fodder the answer?
Autor: Wase Khalid, Shruti Jindal, Abhishek Jain
15) The Dynamic Root Floating Hydroponic Technique: Year-Round Production of Vegerables in Roc on Taiwan
Autor: Te-Chen Kao
16) Hydroponics Green Fooder Feeding Technology
Autor: Krishimate Agro and Dairy PVT LTD
17) Leafy Crop Production in Small-Scale Soilless and Hydroponic Systems (Article)
Autor: Natalie Bumgarner, Robert Hochmuth
18) An Introduction to Small-Scale Soillessand Hydroponic Vegetable Production (Article)
Autor: Natalie Bumgarner, Robert Hochmuth
19) Home Hydroponics (Article)
Autor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
20) Hydroponic Lettuce (Article)
Autor: Cheryl Kaiser and Matt Ernst
Fuente: University of Kentucky
21) Hydroponics (Article)
Autor: Arjina Shrestha, Bruce Dunn
Fuente: Oklahoma State University
22) The Kratky method – Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Autor: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.