There are sports activities that have positioned themselves very well among the practitioners of physical exercise. In the last decade, functional exercises are gaining good prominence for those who like to go beyond a simple workout. If you are one of these people, we recommend this selection of crossfit books in PDF format.
Physical activity is of utmost importance for maintaining optimal overall body health. It is essential to include it in daily routines so that we can function well, both physically and mentally. If you want to learn how to do it at a higher level, you can start with this collection of crossfit books in PDF format.
Crossfit is a conditioning program that consists of a variety of high-intensity functional exercises. To get into this type of training you have to do it gradually and preferably have previous training. They are not the common exercises that are done in the gym.
Functional exercises are based on compound or multi-joint movements, they do not focus on a single muscle or muscle group. In a crossfit program, you don’t work with routines, but rather the exercises vary constantly.
Crossfit addresses the 10 most important physical areas: muscular and cardiorespiratory endurance, balance, speed, agility, flexibility, precision, power and strength.
Originally, crossfit was practiced in the military world, as training for soldiers. Over time, it was implemented in other areas and today it is a physical conditioning that can be practiced by anyone.
Some exercises require specific equipment, so the person can look for a gym to perform them or purchase them and do the exercise at home.Find out more about this sport that is very fashionable in the fitness world. We have more than 15 crossfit books in PDF format available for immediate download.
Here we present our complete selection of Crossfit books:
2) The Culture of CrossFit A Lifestyle Prescription for Optimal Health and Fitness
Steven KuhnSource: Illinois State University
3) CrossFit Community Information Community Needs and Behaviors
Kristen Rasczyk,Dr Michael StephensSource: San Jose State University
4) Self Determined Motivation in CrossFit
Inland Norway UniversitySource: Inland Norway University
5) The NorCal On Ramp Part II Curriculum
Nicki ViolettiSource: Catalyst Athletics Olympic Weightlifting
6) The Effect of a Moderately Low and High Carbohydrate Intake on Crossfit Performance (Article)
Kurt A Escobar,Jacobo Morales,Trisha ASource: Western Kentucky University Research
7) Forest City Crossfit New Recruit Field Guide (Presentation)
13) Crossfit Bodyweight Workouts
Project Fitness CrossFit WebsiteSource: Project Fitness CrossFit Website
14) CrossFit Athletes Exhibit High Symmetry of Fundamental Movement Patterns A Cross Sectional Study (Article)
Silvio Tafuri,Angela Notarnicola,Antonello MonnoSource: Muscles Ligaments and Tendons Journal
15) Investigation of the Effect of 6-week CrossFit Exercises on Anaerobic Endurance and Anaerobic Strength in Male Basketball Players (Article)
Alper Kartal,Esin ErginSource: Net Journals
Here ends our selection of free Crossfit books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Sports books in PDF format?