+15 Free Six Sigma Books [PDF]
The subject of business is booming now more than ever. The operation of companies is of great general interest, so their improvement cannot be left behind as a research topic. That is why we have created this compendium of books on Six Sigma in PDF format. The application of this technology has been successful in the business environment and we have understood that it has to be on the list of our featured topics.
With the Six Sigma books you will learn about the best method known to date to optimize the processes of organizations. Since its creation, by engineer Bill Smith, it has constantly evolved, generating other methodologies that seek the same result.
Six sigma seeks to minimize errors in product development, with a target of 3.4 defects per million opportunities. It seems an ambitious method, but the truth is that prestigious companies have been able to implement it, such as Motorola and General Electric, the latter of which made it famous.
Six Sigma consists of five stages, which represent a management model also known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control).
In short, Six Sigma is a methodology that seeks to bring companies to high production levels that are very close to perfection. It also has a distinctive element in that it predicts problems before they occur. In addition, it uses statistics to analyze processes and thus achieve the minimum number of failures.
Learn about this method, which is applied today in thousands of companies around the world and has led them to experience success. Browse our collection of more than 15 books on Six Sigma in PDF format.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Six Sigma books:
1) Six Sigma: A Complete Step by Step Guide
Autor: The Council for Six Sigma Certification
2) Lean Six Sigma: Some Basic Concepts
Autor: Helen Bevan, Neil Westwood, Richard Crowe
Fuente: NHS England
3) Six Sigma Tools for Early Adopters
Autor: Rick Hefner, Jeannine Siviy
Fuente: Carnegie Mellon University
4) Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Autor: University of California San Diego
5) Lean Six Sigma Approach
Autor: Ait Business Solutions
Fuente: Ait Business Solutions
6) Lean Six Sigma Overview (Presentation)
Autor: Bill Smith
7) Using Six Sigma for Process Improvement
Autor: Valparaiso University
Fuente: Valparaiso University
8) PMPA – Lean Six Sigma Tools and Methods (Presentation)
Autor: Dan Wilson, Perry Wiltsie
9) Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Improvement Story (Presentation)
Autor: To Serve and Wreck
Fuente: Miami-Dade County
11) Glossary Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt
Autor: 100 Effective
Fuente: 100 Effective
12) Six Sigma, Stock Returns and Operating Performance
Autor: Bora Ozkan, J. Ronnie Davis, and Kabir M. Hassan
Fuente: University of New Orleans
13) Introduction to Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma & Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
Autor: Amar Sahay, Ph.D.
Fuente: QMS Global LLC
14) Lean and Six Sigma approach for Manufacturing SMEs
Autor: Raghunath A & Dr. Jayathirtha R V
15) Understanding the benefits and limitations of six Sigma Methodology (Article)
Autor: Nilesh V Fursule, Dr Satish V bansod & Swati. Fursule
16) Six Sigma MetricAnalysis for Analytical Testing Processes (Article)
Autor: Sten Westgard, M.S
Fuente: Abbott Core Laboratory
17) What is Six Sigma? (Article)
Autor: Donald P. Lynch, Ph.D.
Fuente: University of Michigan
18) Six Sigma Concept and Dmaic Implementation (Article)
Autor: Radha Krishnan Beemaraj, Arun Prasath
19) Six Sigma Process Improvement in a Nutshell (Article)
Autor: Stuart Smith, Six Sigma Group
Fuente: Six Sigma
If you found this list useful, don’t forget to share it in your social networks. Remember that «Sharing is Caring».
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?