The use of cosmetics is present in most people’s lives. In every home we can get hygiene, beauty and dermatological products to preserve the health and good appearance of the skin. Are you interested in this field of study? Learn everything you need with our collection of cosmetic chemistry books in PDF format, a discipline increasingly widespread as a specialization that is part of chemistry or medicine.
The interest in cosmetics is growing every day, there are many people who are interested in knowing the chemical compounds of the products used on the skin. This interest in preserving dermatological health has led to the incorporation of non-toxic compounds to this line of products. With our collection of cosmetic chemistry books you will be able to investigate this and many other aspects.
To define this discipline in a few words, we will say that it is in charge of studying the chemical compounds suitable for the elaboration of cosmetics. Currently, this science seeks to find the least toxic formulas possible, since society in general has become aware of how harmful it can be to absorb substances through the skin that threaten our well-being
The skin is of vital importance to the body’s metabolic system, as it is an important receptor organ and the largest organ in the human body. Many medical students or practicing physicians choose cosmetic chemistry as their area of specialization. Every day there is more and more enthusiasm for choosing this scientific area and we believe it is very exciting, like many health topics.
We invite you to review our more than 15 books on cosmetic chemistry in PDF format to learn more about this interesting branch of chemistry that seeks to promote the health and beauty of the human body.
Here we present our complete selection of Cosmetic Chemistry books:
1) Textbook of Cosmetic Formulations
Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Jayesh Gadhiya & Meenakshi Dhanawat
5) Determination of the Stability of Cosmetic Formulations with Incorporation of Natural Products
6) Welcome to the Industry: Terms, Tools and Tips
International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists
7) Cosmetics Containing Ingredients Linked to Cancer or Reproductive Harm
Paula I. Johnson, Amy M. Le, Barbara Materna
8) Notes of Guidance for Testing of Cosmetic Ingredients for Their Safety Evaluation
12) Cosmetics Europe: Guidelines on Stability Testing of Cosmetic Products
13) Sustainability, natural and organic cosmetics: consumer, products, efficacy, toxicological and regulatory considerations
Bruno Fonseca-Santos, Marcos Antonio Corrêa, Marlus Chorilli
16) Natural and Organic Cosmetics: Definition and Concepts (Article)
Cleber Barros and Rosana Bevenuto Guilhen Barros
17) Herbal Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals: An Overview (Article)
Laxmi S. Joshi and Harshal A. Pawar
18) Cosmetics and its Health Risks (Article)
Jonathas Xavier Pereira & Thaís Canuto Pereira
Here ends our selection of free Cosmetic Chemistry books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Chemistry books in PDF format?