Always thinking about the relevance of the topics and the needs of our reading community, on this occasion, we have created a compilation of books on motivation in PDF format. This collection has important titles that show psychological research well supported by the scientific method and from recognized authors.
With our motivation books, you will be able to enjoy public domain and scientifically valid information about what moves people to achieve certain goals in life.
Motivation is the force that moves the individual to take action and thus obtain determined results that lead them to be more satisfied with their circumstances. Motivation is what makes us move towards a specific goal that would solve some aspect of our life. In psychology, the subject of personal and work motivation has been widely studied.
Several types stand out, according to the source of the stimulus: achievement motivation, affiliation motivation and competence motivation. Also depending on the place where it comes, it can be intrinsic or extrinsic.
The first one refers to a type of motivation that is given by internal factors, generally, the person carries out the action only for the pleasure of doing it. In the extrinsic motivation the opposite happens, the person is moved by an external factor.
Other types of classification are personal motivation and work motivation; of the latter you will find excellent titles to consult in this section of the virtual library.
Take a look at our entire collection of more than 25 motivational books in PDF format, made for all those who wish to have quick and easy access to free books on this topic.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Motivation books:
3) Getting Motivated to Change
N. G. Bartholomew, D. F. Dansereau, D. D. SimpsonSource: Institute of Behavioral Research
4) The effects of motivation in education
Hamid Tohidi, Mohammad JabbariSource: Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences
5) Fundamentals of Motivation and Motivational Techniques
Minnesota Wing Civil Air PatrolSource: Minnesota Wing Civil Air Patrol
7) How to Improve Motivation
Anthony BagshaweSource: Perpustakaan - Universitas Pancasila
10) How to Motivate Yourself and Others? Intended and Unintended Consequences
Juliana Schroeder, Ayelet FishbachSource: Squarespace
11) Work Motivation - Studies of its Determinants and Outcomes
Christina BjorklundSource: Stockholm School of Economics
12) Five Key Ingredients for Improving Student Motivation
Kaylene C. Williams, Caroline C. WilliamsSource: AABRI
14) Work Motivation: Relationships with Job Satisfaction, Locus of Control and Motivation Orientation
Tiiu KamdronSource: Kharkov
16) A pocket guide to Motivational Interviewing
Miller W. R., Rollnick S.Source: Building Better Programs
17) Strategies for Increasing Students’ Self-motivation
Sylvester J. O. OdangaSource: Asian Research Journal of Arts & Social Sciences
20) Theories of Motivation (Power Point Presentation)
HußmannSource: Medieninformatik - LMU München
21) Motivation – Concept, Nature, Process and Theories (Power Point Presentation)
Asha Kumari GuptaSource: Official Website of Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University
22) Top 20 Effective Motivation Techniques (Power Point Presentation)
Saint Paul, MinnesotaSource: Saint Paul, Minnesota
23) Motivation in the Workplace to Improve the Employee Performance (Article)
Vinay Chaitanya GantaSource: International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences
25) What is Motivation (Power Point Presentation)
University of OklahomaSource: University of Oklahoma
Here ends our selection of free Motivation books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Self Improvement books in PDF format?