The history of refrigeration is quite long and ranges from refrigeration with natural ice, to the most modern and sophisticated systems of today. Being such an important process for industries such as food and pharmaceuticals, we wanted to add to the list of our collections about trade, the best books on refrigeration in PDF format. Those who want this specialized knowledge, you can start with our titles.
There is evidence that ancient cultures used natural ice to cool drinks and environments, both in China and in ancient Rome and Greece. Especially in summer, large tanks were filled with ice, which was transported from distant lands, such as the Far East. Today there are complex artificial cooling systems, but they are based on the fundamental principles of cooling that occur in nature. You will find more details in our books on refrigeration.
Refrigeration is the technique that involves the processes of installation, maintenance and operation of refrigeration equipment and systems. The field of work of a refrigeration technician is both the public and private sector, as well as industrial and domestic. The main objective of this trade is to improve the air-conditioning of spaces, preserve various products that can be damaged by high temperatures (food, medicines, etc.).
In modern life part of the sustainability of the food industry, pharmaceuticals and, in general, human existence depend on refrigeration systems. Innovation in this field, which occurred in the twentieth century, has greatly facilitated the daily lives of people and makes a number of life-essential products more durable. Hence the great importance of refrigeration.
You can not miss this interesting compendium of more than 20 books on refrigeration in PDF format, we have made, thinking about your desire to know in depth this honorable trade.
Here we present our complete selection of Refrigeration books:
1) Industrial Refrigeration and Cooling
Invest Northern IrelandSource: Invest Northern Ireland
3) Solar Cooling - Overview and Recommendatrions
Dr. Panos Coroyannakis, Ass. Prof. Theocharis Tsoutsos and Zacharias GkouskosSource: SolarThermalWorld.org
4) Solving the Global Cooling Challenge
Iain Campbell, Ankit Kalanki, and Sneha SacharSource: RMI.org
5) Electron Cooling (Presentation)
Gerard TranquilleSource: CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
6) Fundamentals of Refrigeration (Presentation)
Ir Dr. Sam C. M. HuiSource: Building Services Engineering
7) Best available technologies for the heat and cooling market in the European Union
Nicolas Pardo Garcia, Kostantinos Vatopoulos, Anna Krook RiekkolaSource: JRC Publications Repository
8) Manual for Refrigeration Servicing Technicians
UN Environment ProgrammeSource: UN Environment Programme
10) The Study of Cooling Mechanism Design for High-Power Communication Module with Experimental Verification
Tsu-Ping Yu, Yung-Lung Lee, Ya-We LiSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
15) Low Temperature Refrigeration Technology (Presentation)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Armin HafnerSource: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
16) Refrigeration Cycles and Systems A Review
S. K. Kalla and J. A. UsmaniSource: ResearchGate
17) Analysis and Optimization of Open Circulating Cooling Water System
Ziqiang Lv, Jiuju Cai, Wenqiang SunSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
18) Hvac and Refrigeration System
Bureau of Energy EfficiencySource: Bureau of Energy Efficiency
20) Cooling Towers - Understanding Key Components of Cooling Towers and How to Improve Water Efficiency (Article)
Department of EnergySource: Department of Energy
21) Closed Loop Liquid Cooling for High Performance Computer Systems (Article)
Sukhvinder Kang, David MillerSource: ResearchGate
22) Cooling System (Article)
Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University, Palampur (HP) INDIASource: Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University, Palampur (HP) INDIA
23) Vaporative Cooling (Article)
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United NationsSource: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Here ends our selection of free Refrigeration books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Trades books in PDF format?