A selection of free books on a subject as important and enlightening as Cell Biology, is the gift that we want to give you today.
With the idea of allowing you to have easy and free access to this compendium of publications, we have chosen all of them in PDF format.
The concept of Cell Biology is more or less modern, and is defined as the study of the life of cells. The origin of this discipline is to be found in two different disciplines: histology and cytology.
Cell Biology also studies the organisms that are housed in cells such as viruses, proviruses, bacteria, among others; which possess DNA from current infections and those of our ancestors, collaborating with the development of cures for diseases.
Among the topics covered by Cell Biology we can mention the following:
• Cell Observation.
• Cell membrane structure.
• Transport across cell membranes.
• Cell signaling.
• Mechanics and cell-division cycle.
• Cell death.
• Adhesions and junctions between the extracellular matrix and cells.
• Cellular processes of development, among many others.
In addition, we have included books in Spanish and Portuguese, so that you have the opportunity to read books on Cell Biology in these languages.
Finally, we consider it important to point out that these publications have been made available for free distribution, or belong to the public domain.
Here we present our complete selection of Cell Biology books:
1) Cell and Molecular Biology 4e: What we Know and How we Found Out
Gerald BergtromSource: UWM Digital Commons | University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
3) Cell & Molecular Biology
Uttarakhand Open University: UOUSource: Uttarakhand Open University: UOU
6) Inside the Cell
The National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS)Source: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
7) The Cell Structure and Function (Presentation)
Facultad de Ciencias Universidad ChulalongkornSource: Facultad de Ciencias Universidad Chulalongkorn
9) Visualizing Cells
USP – Universidade de São PauloSource: USP – Universidade de São Paulo
10) Introduction to the cell cell history cell structures and functions
Boyertown Area School District / BASDSource: Boyertown Area School District / BASD
12) Cell physiology Structure and Function (Presentation)
University of TechnologySource: University of Technology
14) Eukaryotic Cells and their Cell Bodies: Cell Theory Revised
Frantisek Baluska, Dieter Volkmann and Peter W. BarlowSource: Esalq - USP
Department of Life Sciences and Institute of Genome SciencesSource: Department of Life Sciences and Institute of Genome Sciences
16) What are Cells?
Byron NoreliusSource: Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology
22) Fundamentals of Cellular and Molecular Biology (Article)
Wiley-VCH - HomeSource: Wiley-VCH - Home
23) Cellular Structure and Function (Article)
Cleveland Metropolitan School District / CMSDSource: Cleveland Metropolitan School District / CMSD
24) Evolutionary cell biology: Two origins,one objective (Article)
Michael Lyncha, Mark C. Fieldb, Holly V. Goodsonc, Harmit S. Malikd, José B. Pereira-Lealf, David S. Roosg,Aaron P. Turkewitzh, and Shelley SazeSource: Core
25) Basic cell biology (Article)
The National Cml SocietySource: The National Cml Society
Here ends our selection of free Cell Biology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Biology books in PDF format?