To continue providing easily accessible sources of information, we have compiled a set of free books on Molecular Biology. In this collection, we only include books in pdf format for your convenience.
What is known as Molecular Biology is one of the branches of Biology, which focuses on analyzing biological phenomena from the point of view of the structure of molecules.
In other words, we can say that Molecular Biology is in charge of studying, from a molecular perspective, the processes that take place in living organisms. By means of the notions about the properties of molecules, several questions of life can be explained.
Usually, Molecular Biology is focused on macromolecules: those with more molecular size and weight. In this sense, proteins and nucleic acids, which are of great relevance for organisms, are of utmost importance.
Professionals in Molecular Biology are in charge of studying the structure, composition and functions of molecules that are essential in the development of vital processes. Some of the central topics of Molecular Biology are protein synthesis, the links between DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid, RNA or ribonucleic acid, and metabolism.
In our selected list of more than 20 books on Molecular Biology in PDF format, you will be able to consult all the information concerning the subject. From this selection we include books in Spanish and Portuguese.
It is important to note that all books are in the public domain or have been made available for free distribution.
Here we present our complete selection of Molecular Biology books:
4) Introduction to Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
Zephaniah DhlaminiSource: ResearchGate
5) Introduction to Medial and Molecular Biology
Daniel Böhmer, Vanda Repiská, Luboš DanišovicSource: Faculty of Medicine
6) Practical laboratory skills for molecular biologists
Elena Sanchez and Timothy WilkesSource: LGC Group
7) Introduction to Medical and Molecular Biology
Daniel Böhmer, Vanda Repiská and Luboš DanišovicSource: Comenius University’s Faculty of Medicine
8) Basics on Molecular Biology (Presentation)
University of HelsinkiSource: University of Helsinki
9) The Beginners Guide to Molecular Biology (Presentation)
Collette Bromhead PhDSource: The Australasian Association for Clinical Biochemistry and Laboratory Medicine (AACB)
11) Introduction to Micorarrays and Concepts of Molecular Biology (Presentation)
M. Saleet JafriSource: GMU College of Science
12) Molecular Biology Fundamentals
Robert J. RobbinsSource: Electronic Scholarly Publishing
13) Introduction to Molecular Biology (Presentation)
František MalinkaSource: CourseWare Wiki
14) The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology
UGent personal websitesSource: UGent personal websites
17) Introduction to Molecular Biology and Genomics (Presentation)
Mark CravenSource: Biostatistics and Medical Informatics
18) Molecular biology techniques for research development. A literature review
Maritza AngaritaSource: ResearchGate
19) Basics of Molecular Biology (Article)
Martin TompaSource: UW University of Washington
21) That Was the Molecular Biology That Was (Article)
Gunther S. StentSource: Teoría de la Evolución, Ideología y Reduccionismo: Un enfoque Dialéctico
22) Introduction to Molecular Biology (Article)
Olga Troyanskaya, Martin SucharaSource: Computer Science Department at Princeton University
Here ends our selection of free Molecular Biology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Biology books in PDF format?