Continuing with our effort to provide you with free books that allow you to acquire new knowledge or reinforce the knowledge you already have, we have chosen the most complete books on Labor Law.
Our selection is made up of books in PDF format, which will allow you to access them in an easy and practical way.
Labor Law is known as the branch of law responsible for normalizing the relationships established by concept or because of human labor. It consists of a group of legal rules that are responsible for ensuring compliance with the responsibilities and obligations of the parties involved in an employment relationship.
The main characteristics of Labor Law are:
- Dynamism: it is a law that is constantly evolving, in accordance with the socioeconomic processes of each nation.
- Social: the foundations of this law are aimed at representing the public interest.
- Expansive: this law has been growing since its creation, updating its competencies continuously.
The list we have created for you is made up of more than 20 books on Labor Law in PDF format, in which you can find relevant and useful information on the subject.
We have also included books in Spanish and Portuguese, in case you prefer to learn about Labor Law in any of these languages.
To conclude, it is important to note that all the books we have listed are in the public domain or have been made available for free distribution.
Here we present our complete selection of Labor Law books:
4) Modern policy and legislative responses to child labour
International Labour Organization
7) Child Labor Laws
Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
12) Labour Law and Women Workers: A Case Study of Protective Legislation in Inter-war Greece
13) Labour law and development: Creating an enabling regulatory environment and encouraging formalisation
Shelley Marshall, John Howe and Colin Fenwick
16) The Subjects of Labor law: Employees and Other Workers
Guy Davidov, Mark Freedland & Nicola Kountouris
Here ends our selection of free Labor Law books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Law books in PDF format?