Today our collection of free books makes a special space to add to its topics of great interest and application, to Quantum Physics. In this opportunity we have collected the best group of books about this wide and useful physics in PDF format, for easy download.
Quantum Physics is understood as the branch of science that deals with the study of the behaviors, characteristics and interactions of particles at atomic and subatomic scale.
The word quantum comes from Latin, and is the minimum quantity of any physical entity. This word was taken from Latin by the German physicist Max Planck (1858-1947), and its plural is quanta. The term refers to the lesser quantity of energy concentrated in a particle; as for example the photon. A photon is a quantum of light. The quantum concept was born in 1900, as part of the proposal of the quantum theory issued by Planck.
Our distinguished list of books on Quantum Physics in PDF format, is composed of texts with didactic information of great relevance and usefulness. We have included books on Quantum Physics in Spanish and Portuguese, in case you want to enjoy reading in any of these languages.
Finally, we would like to point out that all the books in this list are in the public domain or have been given for free distribution.
Here we present our complete selection of Quantum Physics Books:
2) Quantum Mechanics applied to Atoms and Light
Ph. W. CourteilleSource: USP – Universidade de São Paulo
3) Theoretical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics
Mohammad Reza PahlavaniSource: Institute of Solid State Physics (ISSP)
8) The Physics of Quantum Mechanics
James Binney and David SkinnerSource: University of Oxford
9) The principles of quantum mechanics
Various athorsSource: Karlsruher Institut für Technologie: KIT
10) Traditions and Transformations in the History of Quantum Physics
Shaul Katzir, Christoph Lehner and Jürgen RennSource: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
11) A History of Quantum Physics through Its Textbooks
Massimiliano Badino and Jaume NavarroSource: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
15) The Cellular Automaton Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
Gerard 't HooftSource: Springer
16) Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics
S. Gustafson, I.M. SigalSource: University of Toronto
18) Atomic physics and Quantum mechanics acompanying notes (Power point presentation)
Joint Quantum InstituteSource: Joint Quantum Institute
22) Quantum Theory. A Mathematical Approach
Peter BongaartsSource: Instituut-Lorentz for theoretical physics
26) Quantum Mechanics and the Hydrogen Atom (Presentation)
Georgia Tech (Georgia Institute of Technology)Source: Georgia Tech (Georgia Institute of Technology)
27) Key Features of Quantum Mechanics
B. ZwiebachSource: MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Here ends our selection of free Quantum Physics Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Physics Books in PDF format?