The study and understanding of the non-visible has been carried out since ancient times in humanity, based on different doctrines, practices and beliefs. Unseen entities, according to these ideologies, are beings that affect human beings and their actions in the world. Part of this vision is presented to you in this collection of demonology books in PDF format.
According to the precepts of Christianity, there are evil and benign entities, called angels and demons. The former would be dealt with by angelology and the latter you can learn all about with this collection of demonology books in PDF format, which we have created for you to quench your thirst to learn about the subject.
Demonology cannot be thought of apart from Christianity, since it was this religion that propagated the idea of the existence of the fallen angels that appear in the Bible. Therefore, demonology is a branch of theology that deals with the study of these immaterial beings.
This discipline studies all the links of demons with God and humanity, their origins, nature, functions and categories. Demonology seeks to understand these entities, to help people avoid the temptations they offer and the damage they can cause on a spiritual level.
The Christian religion not only believes in the existence of demons, but that they are capable of considerably disturbing the life of any person. Some priests specialize in demonology and are authorized by the Pope to perform cleansings and exorcisms of places and people.
In the Bible there is a powerful demon, who is called Satan, Devil, Beelzebub and other names. He is the first fallen angel from heaven for generating a conflict of rebellion and opposition to God. For this reason, he is expelled from paradise and devotes himself to evil.
Discover much more on this subject by reading the more than 20 demonology books in PDF format, immediately available for download.
Here we present our complete selection of Demonology books:
2) Putting the Devil on the Map: Demonology and Cosmography in the Renaissance
Thibaut Maus de RolleySource: Researchgate
4) The Demon of Technology: The History of Western Demonology and its role in the contemporary nature-technology debate
Enrico PostiglioneSource: SciELO Brasil
5) Witchcraft, Demonology and Magic
Marina MontesanoSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
8) Reformed Demonology-The Theology and Practice of Spiritual Warfare in English Puritanism
Thomas SweeneySource: MacSphere
9) The Manifest Darkness-Exorcism and Possession in the Christian Tradition
Jamie Helen ParsonsSource: University of Georgia
11) Demons, Devils, and Witches in Pentecostal Port Vila: On Changing Cosmologies of Evil in Melanesia
Annelin Eriksen and Knut RioSource: ResearchGate
12) Demonology Lesson 1 The Origin and Nature of Demons
J. Christopher McMichaelSource: Pod School
13) The Demonic Arts and the Origin of the Medium
Michael ColeSource: Columbia University in the City of New York
15) End-Time Demonic Activities in the Book of Revelation
Ranko StefanovicSource: Andrews University
16) Such Fictitious Evil Spirits- Adriaan Koerbagh’s Rejection of Biblical Demons and Demonic Possession in A Light Shining in Dark Places (1668)
Ismael del OlmoSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
17) Christus medicus – Christus patiens: Healing as exorcism in context
Andries G. van AardeSource: African Journals Online
18) The relevance of Reformed perspectives on demonology for Africa
P.J. (Flip) BuysSource: SciELO
19) Angels and demons, principalities and powers (Article)
Static squarespaceSource: Static squarespace
Here ends our selection of free Demonology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want books on Religion in PDF format?