Our connection with the intangible, with that which we cannot perceive with our senses, but which we feel within ourselves, is something that has been with us since time immemorial. If you are a person who feels the need for that link, then you should take a look at this collection of spirituality books in PDF format.
Spirituality is a very broad concept, there are many ways to practice it, but what is very clear is that it is one of the essential dimensions of the human being along with the physical, emotional and mental. Developing that relationship with divinity is what you can achieve with the guidance of our books on spirituality in PDF format.
The word spirituality has its etymology in the Latin word “spiritus”. In its original meaning this word means “breath”. And for the Greeks it was the soul, the meaning of which was “breath”. Thus, spirituality is the quality of relating to the immaterial, such as breath or respiration, which ultimately gives us life.
For the great philosophers of ancient Greece, the body was an empty shell when the spirit left it, so the most important thing was to cultivate the inner self. In all religions and philosophies the soul or spirit is immaterial, but also immortal. Therefore, it is worthwhile to focus on what transcends and remains.
Spiritual development is the practice of going into oneself and connecting with that aspect that we cannot physically touch, but which is what connects us to God or that higher being we believe in. There are many ways to develop spirituality and each person chooses by will the one they consider best.
Reading can help you a lot to find that way, and you can start with our collection of more than 20 spirituality books in PDF format. Go ahead!
Here we present our complete selection of Spirituality books:
1) The Laws of the Universe and Life
Fundación para el Desarrollo de la ConscienciaSource: Fundación para el Desarrollo de la Consciencia
2) Global Training Vicentian Spirituality
Society of Saint Vincent de Paul International Council GeneralSource: Societe Saint-Vincent de Paul
5) Multidimensionality of Spirituality-A Qualitative Study among Secular Individuals
Sarah Demmrich and Stefan HuberSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
6) Spirituality History and contemporary developments. An evaluation
Anne C. JacobsSource: SciELO South Africa
8) An Introduction to Spiritual Development
William G. Huitt and Jennifer L. RobbinsSource: Educational Psychology Interactive
11) Religion, Spirituality and Health in Older Adults
Harold G. KoenigSource: University of Pennsylvania
12) Professionals And Executives Support A Relationship Between Organizational Commitment And Spirituality In The Workplace
Eleanor Marschke, Robert Preziosi, William HarringtonSource: Core
13) The impact of spirituality on mental health
Deborah CornahSource: Mental Health Foundation
14) Religion and spirituality What are the fundamental differences?
Brimadevi van NiekerkSource: SciELO South Africa
15) Application of the Spiritual Laws in Quality Management
Titus Suciu, Lidia Mandru and Patrizia GazzolaSource: ResearchGate
16) Assessing the Construction of Spirituality Conceptualizing spirituality in health care settings
Martin Neal WaltonSource: Universitair Centrum voor Geestelijke Verzoging
18) Faith, Spirituality, and Religion: A Model for Understanding the Differences (Article)
Leanne Lewis NewmanSource: ERIC
19) What is spirituality? A personal exploration (Article)
Maya SpencerSource: Royal College of Psychiatrists
20) The Four Spiritual Laws (Article)
Heritage Christian Reformed ChurchSource: Heritage Christian Reformed Church
22) The Four Laws
Campus Crusade for Christ InternationalSource: Campus Crusade for Christ International
Here ends our selection of free Spirituality books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want books on Religion in PDF format?