+20 Free Solar Energy Books [PDF]
The excessive consumption of non-renewable resources has taken its toll on our planet. Experts predict that many of them will run out and we must act now, not only in making a more conscious consumption, but also in finding alternative ways to take advantage of them and achieve sustainable development. Thinking about the importance of this topic, we have created a collection of books on solar energy in PDF format, so you can learn more about this friendly way to get the energy we need.
With our books on solar energy you will discover that it is a renewable energy from which it is possible to benefit without depleting the planet’s natural resources. It provides ten thousand times more energy than is actually used worldwide, however, it is not so easy to obtain it, although it is not impossible either.
Solar energy is defined as the energy that comes from the sun’s radiation. It reaches us through electromagnetic radiation and can therefore be used to obtain electrical and thermal energy. This requires the use of solar panels, which capture the radiation and convert it into energy for human consumption.
Three ways of using solar energy are highlighted: Photovoltaics (obtained through photovoltaic solar panels and used to generate electricity), solar thermal energy (collected through solar collectors and transformed into thermal energy) and passive solar energy (which is not obtained through any device, but uses solar radiation to position buildings so that they are naturally lit and heated).
At Infobooks we cover all topics of interest to the reading and research community. If this is on your priority list, we invite you to take a look at our collection of more than 20 books on solar energy in PDF format, available here for free and immediate download.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Solar Energy books:
1) Solar Energy
Autor: Klaus Jäger, Olindo Isabella, Arno H.M. Smets, René A.C.M.M. van Swaaij and Miro Zeman
Fuente: Courses EdX
2) The Future of Solar Energy
Autor: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3) Basic Research Needs for Solar Energy Utilization
Autor: Department of Energy
5) Solar Energy: Principles and Possibilities
Autor: Christopher J Rhodes
6) Future of Solar Photovoltaic
Autor: International Renewable Energy Agency
7) Handbook for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
Autor: Energy Market Authority
Fuente: Energy Market Authority
8) Introduction to Solar Energy Technologies (Power Point Presentation)
Autor: Dr. Syed Noman Danish
Fuente: King Saud University
9) Solar Electric System Design, Operation and Installation
Autor: Carolyn Roos, Ph.D
Fuente: Washington State University
10) Fundamental Properties of Solar Cells, Principles and Varieties of Solar Energy (Power Point Presentation)
Autor: The University of Toledo
Fuente: The University of Toledo
11) A Review of Solar EnergyMarkets, Economics and Policies
Autor: Govinda R. Timilsina, Lado Kurdgelashvili, Patrick A. Narbel
Fuente: World Bank Group
13) Solar Energy – Small scale applications indeveloping countries
Autor: P. Vanderhulst, H. Lanser, P. Bergmeyer
16) Emerging technologies in Solar PV: identifying and cultivating potential winners
Autor: Dr. Jaap Kalkman, Adnan Merhaba, Samrat Bose
Fuente: Arthur D Little
17) Solar Photovoltaics
Autor: Recinto Universitario de Mayagüez
19) Introduction to Photovoltaic Solar Energy
Autor: Miro Zeman
Fuente: Universidad de Sonora
20) Solar energy for heat and electricity:the potential for mitigating climate change
Autor: Dr N.J. EkiNs-DaukEs
21) Assessment of Solar Energy Potential and Its Ecological-Economic Efficiency: Azerbaijan Case
Autor: Mayis G. Gulaliyev, Elchin R. Mustafayev and Gulsura Y. Mehdiyeva
Here ends our selection of free Solar Energy books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.