Continuing our work of offering free books on the most interesting topics, we have compiled a select list of books on Animal Anatomy.
In order to offer you an easier and more compatible download of the texts, the list we have compiled consists only of books in PDF format.
What is currently known as animal anatomy is the science that studies the structure, number, shape, size, arrangement, relationships of the external and internal parts of animals and their situation.
The book “Anatomy of the Domestic Animals”, written by James Daniels Grossman, Robert Getty and Septimus Sisson, provides a great and important amount of information. This work has served as an exceptional guide for professionals in the field. Especially for future professionals specialized in animal surgery.
Currently in Europe, the United States and South America, one of the basic subjects of veterinary medicine is veterinary anatomy. This has as a model of analysis and study the dog, which is the animal with more practice in this profession.
Studies that are part of animal anatomy.
- Osteology: consists of the study of the bones of animals.
- Arthrology: it is in charge of the study of all animal joints.
- Myology: analyzes and studies the muscles.
- Head: studies the bones, muscles and joints of the head.
- Spine: studies the vertebrae and their joints.
- Thorax: studies the bones, muscles and joints of the thorax.
- Forelimb: studies the bones, muscles and joints of the forelimb.
- Hind limb: studies the bones, muscles and joints of the hindlimb.
- Digestive system: studies the digestive system anatomically.
- Urogenital system: studies the urogenital organs.
- Respiratory system: studies anatomically the organs of respiration.
- Circulatory system: studies the heart and vessels.
In our listing you can enjoy more than 10 books about Animal Anatomy in PDF format. All of them with useful and interesting information.
Here we present our complete selection of Animal Anatomy books:
1) Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy
Funaab Federal University of Agriculture,AbeokutaSource: Funaab Federal University of Agriculture,Abeokuta
3) Animal Anatomy and Physiology 1 (Presentation)
Centro de Conservación de Manatíes de Puerto RicoSource: Centro de Conservación de Manatíes de Puerto Rico
4) Anatomy and physiology of farm animals
Dr. C. E. IsidahomenSource: National Open University of Nigeria
6) Anatomy and Physiology of the chicken
The South African Poultry AssociationSource: The South African Poultry Association
8) Horse Hoof And Leg Anatomy A Guided Tour (Presentation)
Scott J DugganSource: Oregon State University
9) Mammary gland physiology and anatomy
LESA, Ecole Supérieure dAgricultures basee a AngersSource: LESA, Ecole Supérieure dAgricultures basee a Angers
10) Veterinary Anatomy (Presentation)
Dr Sanjay Kumar BhartiSource: Bihar Animal Sciences University
11) Small Animals Anatomy Felines and Canines (Article)
Dr Paral,Dr PyszkoSource: Veterinární univerzita Brno
12) Anatomy amphibians (Article)
Department of Agriculture, Water and the EnvironmentSource: Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Here ends our selection of free Animal Anatomy books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Animals books in PDF format?