Continuing our work to facilitate access to interesting and useful information, we have created a compendium of free books about Personal Finance.
Each and every one of the texts are in PDF format for ease of use, and were carefully selected.
Personal Finance is about managing the money and assets of a person or family group. In other words, it deals with the management of all income, expenses, material goods, savings, investments, credits, insurance, etc.
The key factor in Personal Finance is financial planning, a dynamic process that requires constant control and monitoring. This process includes five steps:
- Evaluation: the financial situation of a person is analyzed and studied by compiling the information corresponding to liabilities, financial statements, accounts, assets, expenses and income.
- Definition of objectives: determining short, medium and long term objectives helps to plan for the financial requirements needed to meet them.
- Elaboration of the plan: it details how to reach the objectives. It could be planned to reduce unnecessary expenses, make investments, or increase work performance.
- Execution: to execute the plan requires perseverance and discipline, and sometimes professional help such as accountants, administrators, etc.
- Control and re-evaluation: the plan must be monitored to make adjustments if necessary.
Our selection is integrated by more than 25 books about Personal Finance in PDF format. We have included books in Spanish and Portuguese for you to choose the language of reading
All books were released for free distribution or are in the public domain.
When clicking, wait a few seconds for the content to load
Here we present our complete selection of Personal Finance books:
11) Your Money Matters: An Adult's Guide to Personal Finances (Presentation)
Oklahoma Money Matters
15) Personal Finance Principles: A Guide for Principles of Microeconomics Students
Lucas M. Engelhardt
16) Young Adults and Money management. Behaviours, attitudes and useful rules of thumb
24) Effective Strategies for Personal Money Management
Center for Personal Financial Education
Here ends our selection of free Personal Finance books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Self Improvement books in PDF format?
Self Improvement Books
| Books to Learn to Eat Healthily
| Emotional intelligence Books