+20 Free Cats Books [PDF]
With the sole purpose of continuing to offer a digital platform where people can access free books, we have opened a space to publish a new collection of texts. This time it is a selection of books about Cats in PDF format.
It was once believed that domestic cats descended from the African wildcat (Felis silvestris lybica), but recent genetic evidence indicates that domestic cats are derived from the Middle Eastern wildcat.
Cats as pets are very popular throughout the world. Because their domestication is relatively recent, these felines can live in wild habitats, forming small colonies and establishing relationships with other wildcats.
The cat’s association with humans has figured prominently in the legends and mythology of several cultures, including Egyptian, Scandinavian, Chinese and Japanese civilizations.
The effect of cat domestication remains modest compared to other mammals. This is mainly due to:
- The domestication of cats is recent.
- The absence of strong selection for specific physical characteristics.
- The restricted isolation of wild populations with domestic cats.
In our listing of over 20 Cats books in PDF format you will be able to find a wide variety of content related to the subject. It should be noted that all books in our selection are in the public domain or licensed for free distribution.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Cats books:
2) Feline Behavior Guidelines
Autor: American Association of Feline Practitioners
3) An Overview of Caring for Outdoor Cats
Autor: The Humane Society of The United States
8) How to Take Care of Your Cat
Autor: Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
11) Your Cat’s Nutritional Needs
Autor: National Research Council of the National Academes
Fuente: The National Academies Press
13) The‘Feline Five’: An Exploration of Personality in Pet Cats (Felis catus)
Autor: Carla A. Litchfield, Gillian Quinton, Hayley Tindle
Fuente: Google Cloud Storage
15) Fascinating Animals: The Cat
Autor: Welcome to Animalearn
Fuente: Welcome to Animalearn
16) Anthropogenic Infection of Cats during the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic
Autor: Margaret J. Hosie, Regina Hofmann-Lehmann, Katrin Hartmann
17) Periodontal disease and its complications in cats from a shelter in the Central Region of Rio Grande do Sul
Autor: Roberto M. Maciel, Renata D. Mazaro, João P.F. Silva
19) What You Need to Know about Your Cat’s Diet About Upper Canada Animal Hospital (Article)
Autor: Upper Canada Animal Hospital
Fuente: Upper Canada Animal Hospital
20) A simple guide to feeding your cat (Article)
Autor: Susan Little, DVM, DABVP
Fuente: The Cat Clinic
21) A Visual Guide to Identifying Cats (Article)
Autor: Alley Cat Allies
Fuente: Alley Cat Allies
23) Common Cat Diseases and Health Problems (Article)
Autor: Dr. Duane Rice, Dr. Diane Longfellow, Broken Bow
Fuente: Purdue University
24) Cat Health: Nutrition (Article)
Autor: San Francisco SPCA
Fuente: San Francisco SPCA
25) Cat Care (Article)
Autor: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Here ends our selection of free Cats books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Animals books in PDF format?