Philosophy covers many topics, as it aims to reflect on different aspects of societies. As for the subject of legal realities and citizen behavior, you have the possibility to explore it in this collection of philosophy of law books in PDF format that we put at your disposal in this section.
This discipline studies all the currents of thought that govern and on which law is based, as well as its legal foundation. All this without focusing on specific facts and using other disciplines such as history or theology. This interesting field of study is what we give you access to with our philosophy of law books.
The philosophy of law tries to answer three general questions: What is law, how is it and how should it be? In this sense, it aims to provide an overview of what is the legal phenomenon and its different levels, such as moral, institutional, social and legislative.
Let us remember that legal systems are not static; they are constituted by norms, ideologies and values of a society, which evolve according to political, economic and social changes. The philosophy of law drives the transformations of the ordering, priorities and political and legal organization.
Thus, we can affirm that every legal system is the result of a series of philosophical categories. This is the case, for example, of Human Rights, which are considered the product of abstract philosophical constructions.
The philosophy of law works on general concepts that serve researchers to delve into the different specific branches of law. And it is closely related to other disciplines such as political philosophy, sociology, among others.
We invite you to use this collection of more than 10 books of philosophy of law in PDF format and download the title that most interests you for free.
Here we present our complete selection of Philosophy of Law books:
1) The Philosophical Foundations of Human Rights An Overview
University of StirlingSource: University of Stirling
2) Locating Equality From Historical Philosophical Thought to Modern Legal Norms
Jarlath CliffordSource: Equal Rights Trust
3) Hegel on Legal Philosophy and Legal History
N W SageSource: Queen Mary University of London
4) The Philosophy of Law and the Legal Status and Role of Philosophy Reflections On Leo Strauss Philosophie Und Gesetz
Robert HowseSource: New York University School of Law
5) Belief and Legal Philosophy a Conceptual Framework for Christian Scholarship in Undergraduate Legal Educatio
S de FreitasSource: SciELO
7) Introduction to Legal Philosophy (Presentation)
Dr Iur Matthias MahlmannSource: Universitat Zurich Zahlt
8) African Philosophy of Law Transcending the Boundaries between Myth and Reality
Brunel University LondonSource: Brunel University London
10) Philosophy of Law in The Arctic (Article)
Dawid BunikowskiSource: University of Lapland
11) Legal Positivism Natural Law and the Constitution
Oran DoyleSource: Trinitys Access to Research Archive
12) Positive Law and Natural Law Han Feizi Hobbes and Habermas
Xunwu ChenSource: Cal Poly Pomona
13) A New Philosophy for International Law (Article)
Ronald DworkinSource: Faculty of Law of the University of Buenos Aires
14) Jurisprudence Philosophy About Study of Law (Article)
ShivangiSource: International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies
Here ends our selection of free Philosophy of Law books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want books on Philosophy in PDF format?