Corporate image is nothing more than the image that people outside a company have of that company, its products and services. To learn more about this concept, take a look at our books about corporate image in PDF format.
While the enthusiasm for entrepreneurship, creating innovative business ideas, transcendent products and “beating” the competition is very important to scale any company, corporate image is also one of the essential concepts that every organization must take into account for the development of its business.
This image can, and in many cases, must, change regularly to improve the company’s reputation in the marketplace and the consumer’s perception of the products. Everyone craves a positive corporate image, not only to increase sales, but also to attract partners and investment.
There are many elements involved in the creation of a company’s corporate image. Some of them are the name and logo of the organization, the colors, the typography, the slogan, the values, the website, the history of the brand and its reputation, among other aspects that must be built under the vision of the company.
In short, the importance of corporate image lies in its multiple functions for the growth of the company. For example, customer loyalty can be increased thanks to this concept, as well as the facilities of the sales process can be expanded. We have more than 15 books on corporate image to help you fulfill your purpose.
Here is our complete selection of Books about Corporate Image:
1) Exploring the corporate image formation process
Mai An Tran, Bang Nguyen T.C. Melewar and Jim Bodoh
2) Corporate image vacuum: Nature, characteristics and implications for the organization
Noraizah Zainal Abidin and Augustine Pang
3) Corporate Identity, Corporate Branding and Brand Image
Muhammad Ghayour Khan and Omar Khan
4) Corporate image determinants and the role of attitudes in direct selling companies
5) The impact of corporate image and reputation on service quality, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
Eman Mohamed Abd-El-Salam, Ayman Yehia Shawky and Tawfik El-Nahas
6) Conceptualising and measuring the influence of corporate image on country of origin image; the case of spain
Maria del Carmen Lopez Lamelas
8) Corporate Image and its Impact on Consumer Decision Making in Slovakia
Vartiak Lukas, Gogolova Martina and Majerova Jana
9) Corporate Image: A Strategy for Enhancing Customer Loyalty and Profitability
Adeniji, A. Adenike, Osibanjo, A. Omotayo, Abiodun and others
10) Effect of Corporate Image on Brand Trust and Brand Affect
Nischay K. Upamannyu, S.S Bhakar and Mansi Gupta
11) The Relationship Between Service Quality, Corporate Image, and Customer Loyalty of Generation Y
Mirza Mohammad Didarul Alam and Nor Azila Mohd Noor
12) Corporate identity vs. corporate image in the eyes of professionals: an interview-based study
13) Reputation Management: Corporate Image and Communication
Tom Watson and Philip J. Kitchen
14) The Influence of Corporate Image on the Attractiveness of Temporary Agency Work
15) The Role of Corporate Image and Brand Personality in Global Consumer Choice - An Empirical Exploration
Here ends our selection of free Books about Corporate Image in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?
Business and Investment Books
| Agribusiness Management Books
| Books about Organizational Climate
| Books Talking About Procedure Manuals
| Business Administration Books
| Continuous Improvement Books
| Gastronomic Management Books
| Manufacturing Processes Books
| Organizational Designs Books
| Organizational Development Books