To keep you up to date with all the knowledge about what is known as cloud computing, we have created a compendium of free cloud computing books in PDF format.
Cloud computing, also known as cloud computing, cloud service, or cloud, is the use of a network of remote servers that are connected to the Internet, with the idea of storing, processing, and managing data, networks, and software.
This technology offers a great advantage for both companies and individuals, who can manage data, documents, and applications online, which greatly facilitates teamwork, especially when working remotely.
Another advantage of cloud computing is that it makes it possible to create backups of information and recover data in the event of a disaster, while people and organizations continue with their work.
Everything you need to know about this technology can be found in our collection of more than 45 materials including free cloud computing books and articles in PDF format.
Cloud Computing Books
3) The Cloud-to-Thing Continuum
Theo Lynn, John G. Mooney, Brian Lee and Patricia Takako Endo
6) dentity in the Age of Cloud Computing - The next-generation Internet’simpact on business, governance and social interaction
9) Cloud Computing - The Business Perspective
Sean Marston, Zhi Li, Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay and Juheng Zhang
10) The Perceived Business Benefit of Cloud Computing - An Exploratory Study
Thomas Chen, Ta-Tao Chuang and Kazuo Nakatani
13) Benefits and challenges of the adoption of cloud computing in business
Colin Ting Si Xue and Felicia Tiong Wee Xin
14) Comprehensive Analysis of Cloud based Databases
Dr. E. Saravana Kumar, Dr. Selvaraj Kesavan, Dr. R. Ch. A Naidu, Dr. Senthil Kumar R And Latha
15) Implementation of Cloud Computing System in Learning System
Baharuddin, Dina Ampera, Hesti Fibriasari, Muhammad Aulia Rahman Sembiring and Abdul Hamid
16) Research and Development on Cloud Computing
Aliasghar Azma, Nima Kianfar and Hossein Chitsazi
19) Characteristics, applications and use cases of cloud computing (Article)
Roopha Shree Kollolu Srinivasa
20) Big Data in Cloud Computing: features and issues (Article)
Pedro Caldeira Neves, Bradley Schmerl, Jorge Bernardino and Javier Cámara
Books on Types of Cloud Computing
There are three main types of cloud computing: public, private, and hybrid. The first is where computing resources are owned and managed by a cloud service provider, which offers them over the Internet to any user who needs them.
On the other hand, private cloud computing is where computing resources are owned and managed by a single organization.
Finally, hybrid cloud computing combines the two previous models, allowing companies to use public and private cloud resources as needed. You can learn more by reading the following books and articles on the types of cloud computing.
28) Cloud Services and Cloud Perspectives: A Review
Shaymaa Taha Ahmed, Ban Jawad Khadhim and Qusay Kanaan Kadhim
29) Private Cloud Computing and Delegation of Control
Vlatka Davidovica, Denis Ilijevicb, Vanja Lukb and Ivan Pogarcic
30) Era of Cloud Computing: A New Insight To Hybrid Cloud (Article)
Aishwarya Srinivasana, Abdul Quadir Md and Vijayakumar .V
31) Cloud Computing Public Cloud Computing vs. Private Cloud Computing - How Security Matter (Article)
Pranay Jadhav and Shreyas Khanvilkar
32) Type Of Cloud Computing (Public And Private) That Transform The Organization More Effectively (Article)
Mahyar Amini, Nazli Sadat Safavi and others
33) Hybrid cloud computing - Security Aspects and Challenges (Article)
Ing. Roman Nedzelský
Books on Cloud Computing Architecture
Cloud computing architecture refers to the structure and organization of computing resources used in the cloud.
In general, these resources are divided into three categories: infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
In addition to these three categories, cloud computing architecture also includes concepts such as virtualization, automation, and scalability. Enjoy the following free books and articles on cloud computing architecture.
38) Analysis of Cloud Storage
Prof. Prajakta Pawar, Ms. Madhura Naik, Ms. Manali Choudhari and others
40) Future of Cloud Computing Architecture
Naresh Ramamurthy Avva and Sai Kiran Reddy Padooru
Cloud Computing Security Books
This is a topic of great importance for any user or company looking to use the cloud securely. If this is a topic of interest to you, we provide you with books and articles on cloud computing security in PDF format.
Cloud security is essential to ensure the privacy and integrity of user data, as well as to prevent the loss or theft of confidential information.
It relies on a combination of security technologies and policies, including authentication, authorization, encryption, and network segmentation.
42) Cloud Computing Security
Anrin Chakraborti, Reza Curtmola, Jonathan Katz, Jason Nieh, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Radu Sion and Yinqian Zhang
43) Security Techniques for Protecting Data in Cloud Computing
Venkata Sravan Kumar Maddineni and Shivashanker Ragi
45) Security of Information in Cloud Computing - A Systematic Review
Mehreen Ansara, Ijaz Ali Shokatb, Mubeen Fatimac and Kashif Nazir
Books on Cloud Computing Migration
Cloud migration refers to the process of moving one’s data, applications, and resources from an on-premises infrastructure to a cloud infrastructure.
Cloud migration can provide several benefits, such as cost reduction, scalability, flexibility, and accessibility.
If you want to adopt the cloud as part of your technology strategy, we hope you find these free books and articles on cloud migration useful.
49) Decision to migrate to the Cloud - A focus on security from the consumer perspective
Khaled Tawfique and Arlind Vejseli
50) Cloud Migration Process - A Survey, Evaluation Framework, and Open Challenges
Mahdi Fahmideh, Graham Low, Ghassan Beydoun and Farhad Daneshgar
54) Tools and requirements to consider when migrating to cloud - A case study
Books on the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things refers to the interconnection of everyday devices and objects over the Internet, enabling real-time data collection and sharing.
The relationship between IoT and cloud computing is close, as IoT relies heavily on the cloud to store and process data from connected devices.
In turn, cloud computing provides many benefits for IoT, such as scalable storage and processing of large amounts of data generated by connected devices.
We place at your disposal a completely free section of books on the Internet of Things in PDF format.
Here ends our selection of free Cloud Computing Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Computing books in PDF format?