To master up-to-date information and discover all the possibilities offered by today’s technology, we invite you to read our selection of free Internet of Things books in PDF format.
The Internet of Things (IoT) consists of a network of connected devices and objects that are equipped with sensors, which allow them to receive and send data to and from other things, objects and systems.
This technology connects any element to the Internet based on three pillars, which are data capture, data processing, and business transformation.
The main uses of the Internet of Things are in the domestic area, connected vehicles, collaborative robotics, industrial plants, wearables, and efficient energy management.
If you want to obtain details about this technology, all the possibilities and facilities it offers, you can consult our more than 50 materials including books and free articles on the Internet of Things in PDF format.
Internet of Things Books
2) Internet of Things (IoT) - Societal Challenges & Scientific Research Fields for IoT
6) Inside the Internet of Things (IoT)
Jonathan Holdowsky, Monika Mahto, Michael E. Raynor and Mark Cotteleer
7) Internet of Things - A survey about thoughts and knowledge
Eric Nilsson and David Andersson
11) Internet of Things is a revolutionary approach for future technology enhancement - a review
Sachin Kumar, Prayag Tiwari and Mikhail Zymbler
12) Brief History of the Internet
Barry M. Leiner, Vinton G. Cerf, David D. Clark, Robert E. Kahn and others
13) Future and challenges of internet of things
Falguni Jindal, Rishabh Jamar and Prathamesh Churi
16) IoT - Trends, Challenges and Future Scope
Daiwat A. Vyas, Dvijesh Bhatt and Dhaval Jha
17) Introduction to the Internet of Things
Thorsten Kramp, Rob van Kranenburg, and Sebastian Lange
Books on IoT Technologies
IoT involves connecting devices to the Internet and enabling them to communicate with each other, which creates a network of smart objects that can collect and share data in real-time.
One of the main technologies used in the IoT is the sensor. Sensors are devices that can detect changes in the environment, such as temperature, humidity, and pressure.
Other important technologies in the IoT are connectivity and the cloud. Learn a little more about these technologies with the following free books and articles.
19) A Systematic Review of IoT Communication Strategies for an Efficient Smart Environment
Alireza Souri, Aseel Hussien, Mahdi Hoseyninezhad and Monire Norouz
20) An Overview of Network Communication Technologies for IoT
Burkhard Stiller, Eryk Schiller and Corinna Schmitt
24) Using Internet of things technology to construct an integrated intelligent sensing environment for long-term care service
Lun-Ping Hung, Nan-Chen Hsieh, Li-Ju Lin and Zong-Jie Wu
27) Communication Technology That Suits IoT - A Critical Review
Aqeel-ur-Rehman, Kashif Mehmood and Ahmed Baksh
IoT Security Books
The Internet of Things (IoT) has revolutionized the way we interact with technology and the world around us. However, the growing number of connected devices has also created new security risks that must be addressed.
IoT security is a critical issue that must be taken seriously, as personal and financial information is stored and shared through these devices.
The following free IoT security books and articles cover a variety of topics, from privacy to protecting against cyber attacks.
32) IoT and Cyber Security - Introduction, Attacks, and Preventive Steps
Keyurbhai Arvindbhai Jani and Nirbhay Chaubey
36) Security and Internet of Things: Benefits, Challenges, and Future Perspectives
IoT System Architecture and Design Books
The architecture and design of an IoT system are critical to ensure the proper functioning of connected devices and the security of transmitted information.
In IoT system architecture, several factors must be considered, such as connectivity, interoperability, system integration, and security.
Proper architecture and design can also ensure the scalability and performance of IoT systems. For more information, we invite you to enjoy the following books and articles on IoT system architecture and design.
41) Interoperability in IoT
Regel Gonzalez-Usach, Diana C. Yacchirema, Matilde Julian-Segui and Carlos Enrique Palau
43) System Architecture Design of IoT-Based Smart Cities
Bedir Tekinerdogan, Omer Köksal and Turgay Çelik
45) Overview on Internet of Things (IoT) Architectures, Enabling Technologies and Challenges
Kaoutar Hafdi, Abderahman Kriouile and Abdelaziz Kriouile
47) Scalability in Internet of Things - Features, Techniques and Research Challenges
Anisha Gupta, Rivana Christie and Prof. R. Manjula
48) Architecture, Protocols, Layers and Elements of IoT
P. Ramesh, Sri Venkat Rami Reddy and P. Bhaskara Reddy
49) A Meta-Modeling Approach to Describe Internet of Things Architectures
Abdessamad Saidia, Mohamed Hadj Kacema, Imen Tounsia and Ahmed Hadj Kacema
Books on Big Data and Data Analytics in the IoT
Connected devices in the IoT generate vast amounts of data, which has led to the creation of Big Data. Data analytics in the IoT can provide valuable information that can be used to improve efficiency, productivity, and safety.
Big Data analytics in the IoT can provide valuable information that can be used to improve decision-making and efficiency in a wide variety of industries, from healthcare to agriculture to logistics.
You can learn more with the following free books and articles on big data and data analytics in the IoT.
54) The role of big data analytics in industrial Internet of Things
Muhammad Habib ur Rehman, Ibrar Yaqoob and others
Books about Industry 4.0 and IoT
Industry 4.0 is a new era of industrial production that is based on the interconnection of networked machines and systems. IoT plays a key role in Industry 4.0 as it enables real-time data collection and analysis for decision-making.
Industry 4.0 and IoT are transforming the way industrial operations are carried out, from planning and production to logistics and customer service.
In addition, Industry 4.0 and IoT can also improve workplace safety and reduce production costs in the long run. You can learn more about Industry 4.0 and IoT with the following books in PDF format.
58) Healthcare Internet of Things (H-IoT): Current Trends, Future Prospects, Applications, Challenges, and Security Issues
Mohit Kumar, Ashwani Kumar, Sahil Verma and others
59) A Brief Review on Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and Cybersecurity
Roman Rudenko, Ivan Miguel Pires, Paula Oliveira, João Barroso and Arsénio Reis
60) Internet of things in the context of industry 4.0 - an overview
Georgios Lampropoulos, Kerstin Siakas and Theofylaktos Anastasiadis
Here ends our selection of free Internet of Things Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Computing books in PDF format?