People are integral beings, we do not function only under the physical dimension, but we are constituted by a mental and a spiritual one too. To address one of these areas we have created a collection of mental power books in PDF format, so you can learn the basic principles of this wonderful ability that we can all develop.
Commonly, we have heard that the mind has power over us and many prove it day by day in their daily experiences. Mental activity accompanies us all the time and it is logical that it has influence over our behavior and you can study it in these books of mental power.
In the mind dwells the thought and the potential of the brain is very high. Science has determined that human beings do not use even 10% of our brain capacity, therefore, much can be achieved with a good mental training.
On the other hand, what in psychology is known as consciousness is only 4% of our mind, since the unconscious would include everything else. Being able to expand this conscious percentage is what people who wish to increase their mental power are looking for.
Likewise, the mind can be a bridge to develop faculties that go beyond the sensory, such as telepathy or precognition. In any case, mental power can also be increased by exercising the brain in different ways. Some very effective ones could be to increase the challenges of life, live new experiences, practice meditation and other activities in which the mind can be accessed in a different way than we are used to.
Learn how to increase your mental power with these more than 15 mental power books in PDF format, which you can download right now from this section of our library.
Here we present our complete selection of Mental Power books:
9) Synthetic Telepathy and teh Early Mind Wars
Richard Alan MillerSource: Russian Public Initiative
10) Human and Non-Human Telepathic Collaborations from Fluxus to Now
Jacquelene DrinkallSource: Monash University
12) Mind-Reading and Telepathy for Beginners and Intermediates: What People Think Machines Can Know About the Mind, and Why Their Beliefs Matter
Nicholas Julius MerrillSource: eScholarship.org
14) Mind control: The secret weapon utilised by religious cults to control their followers
Stephan PretoriusSource: ResearchGate
16) A Neurologist's Notebook the Mind's Eye-What the blind see
Oliver SacksSource: Whitesboro Central School District
17) 10 Tools for Telepathic Communication with Animals
Nancy WindheartSource: Nancy Windheart
18) Intuition, Telepathy, and Interspecies Communication: A Multidisciplinary Perspective (Article)
Deborah L. EricksonSource: ResearchGate
19) An Introduction to the Power of the Mind (Article)
Several AuthorsSource: Veterans Affairs
Here ends our selection of free Mental Power books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Esotericism books in PDF format?