+15 Free Environmental Engineering Books [PDF]
Although the modern world has brought many technological and scientific advances, it has also brought environmental problems that have taken a heavy toll on the planet. On this occasion, we would like to present to you our collection of environmental engineering books in PDF format, which we have decided to do because it promotes a high responsibility with the environment.
It has been a great challenge for human beings to maintain a harmonious coexistence with their natural environment, unfortunately, humanity has not understood well how essential it is to take care of their own home. But, nothing is lost when there is an effort to maintain a sustainable development and that is precisely what you will find in our environmental engineering books.
Environmental engineering is a discipline that arises from the need to address environmental problems in the different ecosystems of the planet. That is precisely the object of study of this profession. It is from the ecosystems that we can take advantage of the different resources for human life, without which our existence would not be viable.
In this sense, this branch of engineering designs ways to achieve sustainable development in the world, more specifically in sectors such as animal husbandry, agriculture or tourism. We can also highlight that the union of environmental chemistry and environmental engineering has managed to curb polluting emissions from factories.
Today, environmental engineers are in great demand in companies seeking to be environmentally friendly and damage the environment as little as possible. Today, many laws have been enacted in countries that force the employer to comply with certain requirements in order not to harm the environment and that is where professionals in this field come in to help them succeed in the task.
Check out our more than 15 books on environmental engineering in PDF format and discover the impact this profession has on the industrial field and urban planning. Become an expert on your favorite topics and enjoy your reading.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Environmental Engineering books:
1) A Course Material on Environmental Engineering II
Autor: Mrs. Arul selvi
3) WasteWater Engineering – Objectives of Wastewater Treatment, Primary Treatment of Wastewater
Autor: Dr. Asha Gupta
4) CE 107: Introduction to Civil and Environment Engineering (Presentation)
Autor: Dr. Nehreen Majed
Fuente: University of Asia Pacific
5) Environmental Engineering for the 21st Century Addressing Grand Challenges
Autor: The National Academies of Sciences-Engineering-Medicine
Fuente: The National Academies Press
6) Environmental Engineering Principles (Presentation)
Autor: Dave Reckhow
Fuente: UMass Amherst
7) Environmental Engineering (Presentation)
Autor: Philadelphia University in Jordan
9) Environmental Engineering
Autor: Ruth F. Weiner, Robin A. Matthews
Fuente: Islamic University of Gaza
11) Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development
Autor: Said Salah Eldin Elnashaie
12) Environmental Engineering Education in an Era of Globalisation
Autor: Duyen Q. Nguyen, Zenon J. Pudlowski
13) Dimensions of Environmental Engineering (Article)
Autor: Birgitta Dresp-Langley
Fuente: Bentham Open
14) Environmental Engineering and Air Pollution Control (Presentación) (Article)
Autor: Steven Klafka
15) Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Educational Problems at Undergraduate-Graduate Level (Article)
Autor: A. Armanini
16) Analysis of Application of Environmental Engineering Construction in Ecological City
Autor: Shutian Sun, Kunxue Huang, Yu Hu
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Engineering books in PDF format?