+20 Free Refrigeration Books [PDF]
The history of refrigeration is quite long and ranges from refrigeration with natural ice, to the most modern and sophisticated systems of today. Being such an important process for industries such as food and pharmaceuticals, we wanted to add to the list of our collections about trade, the best books on refrigeration in PDF format. Those who want this specialized knowledge, you can start with our titles.
There is evidence that ancient cultures used natural ice to cool drinks and environments, both in China and in ancient Rome and Greece. Especially in summer, large tanks were filled with ice, which was transported from distant lands, such as the Far East. Today there are complex artificial cooling systems, but they are based on the fundamental principles of cooling that occur in nature. You will find more details in our books on refrigeration.
Refrigeration is the technique that involves the processes of installation, maintenance and operation of refrigeration equipment and systems. The field of work of a refrigeration technician is both the public and private sector, as well as industrial and domestic. The main objective of this trade is to improve the air-conditioning of spaces, preserve various products that can be damaged by high temperatures (food, medicines, etc.).
In modern life part of the sustainability of the food industry, pharmaceuticals and, in general, human existence depend on refrigeration systems. Innovation in this field, which occurred in the twentieth century, has greatly facilitated the daily lives of people and makes a number of life-essential products more durable. Hence the great importance of refrigeration.
You can not miss this interesting compendium of more than 20 books on refrigeration in PDF format, we have made, thinking about your desire to know in depth this honorable trade.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Refrigeration books:
1) Industrial Refrigeration and Cooling
Autor: Invest Northern Ireland
Fuente: Invest Northern Ireland
3) Solar Cooling – Overview and Recommendatrions
Autor: Dr. Panos Coroyannakis, Ass. Prof. Theocharis Tsoutsos and Zacharias Gkouskos
4) Solving the Global Cooling Challenge
Autor: Iain Campbell, Ankit Kalanki, and Sneha Sachar
5) Electron Cooling (Presentation)
Autor: Gerard Tranquille
6) Fundamentals of Refrigeration (Presentation)
Autor: Ir Dr. Sam C. M. Hui
Fuente: Building Services Engineering
7) Best available technologies for the heat and cooling market in the European Union
Autor: Nicolas Pardo Garcia, Kostantinos Vatopoulos, Anna Krook Riekkola
Fuente: JRC Publications Repository
8) Manual for Refrigeration Servicing Technicians
Autor: UN Environment Programme
Fuente: UN Environment Programme
9) Basic Refrigeration Cycle (Presentation)
Autor: RCA Technical Institute
10) The Study of Cooling Mechanism Design for High-Power Communication Module with Experimental Verification
Autor: Tsu-Ping Yu, Yung-Lung Lee, Ya-We Li
13) Refrigeration 101 (Presentation)
Autor: Rusty Walker
Fuente: Empresas Públicas de Armenia
15) Low Temperature Refrigeration Technology (Presentation)
Autor: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Armin Hafner
16) Refrigeration Cycles and Systems A Review
Autor: S. K. Kalla and J. A. Usmani
17) Analysis and Optimization of Open Circulating Cooling Water System
Autor: Ziqiang Lv, Jiuju Cai, Wenqiang Sun
18) Hvac and Refrigeration System
Autor: Bureau of Energy Efficiency
Fuente: Bureau of Energy Efficiency
19) Introduction to Refrigeration Systems
Autor: Landmark University
Fuente: Landmark University
20) Cooling Towers – Understanding Key Components of Cooling Towers and How to Improve Water Efficiency (Article)
Autor: Department of Energy
Fuente: Department of Energy
21) Closed Loop Liquid Cooling for High Performance Computer Systems (Article)
Autor: Sukhvinder Kang, David Miller
22) Cooling System (Article)
Autor: Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University, Palampur (HP) INDIA
23) Vaporative Cooling (Article)
Autor: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Trades books in PDF format?