Personal care is no small matter. Everyone, in one way or another and according to their own sense of aesthetics, seeks to look good. We know that our appearance is the first thing the world sees of us before we utter a word. For those interested in formalizing studies in this regard, we present this selection of cosmetology books in PDF format.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, to neglect it is to neglect a large part of us. Having well-cared skin, not only for aesthetics, but also for health, is always a good option. Therefore, these cosmetology books in PDF format, we know that they will be important to start the path of self-care or your first steps to dedicate yourself to this profession.
Cosmetology is a discipline or profession that is responsible for studying, testing and using products for the care and beauty of the skin, especially the face, but also the whole body. This is achieved not only with the application of such products, but with the execution of techniques and manual and technological methods.
It has several specialties, among which we can mention: makeup, skin care, manicure and pedicure. As for the skin itself, the treatments are very varied, namely: facial cleansing, healing and prevention of acne, skin hydration and nutrition, mechanical and chemical facial peeling, removal of wrinkles and expression lines, removal of stains, among others.
To receive this type of treatment, the patient must attend a cosmetology consultation, where the skin type, pigmentation and state of health are analyzed, as well as the clinical history, such as allergies, age, lifestyle and hygiene habits.
If you want to know more details about this topic, we invite you to take a look at our collection of more than 20 cosmetology books in PDF format, which you can download immediately.
Here we present our complete selection of Cosmetology books:
1) Cosmetology and Wellness: A Review of Practices, Products, Risks and the Standardization Needs for Africa
African Organisation for Standardisation
4) Barbering and Cosmetology Act and Barbering and Cosmetology Regulations
BarberCosmo Board of Barbering & Cosmetology
10) Facial Cosmetics and Attractiveness-Comparing the Effect Sizes of Professionally-Applied Cosmetics and Identity
Alex L. Jones and Robin S. S. Kramer
11) Natural and Conventional Cosmetics - Mercury Exposure Assessment
Aleksandra Podgorska, Anna Puscion-Jakubik, Anita Grodzka
15) Use of Curcuma longa in cosmetics- extraction of curcuminoid pigments, development of formulations, and in vitro skin permeation studies
Gisele Mara Silva Gonçalves, Gustavo Henrique da Silva, Pedro Paulo Barros
16) Background Briefing-Cosmetics and Personal Hygiene Products (Article)
Breast Cancer UK
17) Cosmetics and Their Associated Adverse Effects-A Review (Article)
Azhar Danish Khan and Mohammad Niyaz Alam
18) Cosmetology, Cosmetics, Cosmeceuticals: Definitions and Regulations (Article)
Larry E. Millikan
19) Cosmetics and health: Usage, perceptions and awareness (Article)
Kanan T. Desal, Rajkumar Bansal
20) Cosmetovigilance-A System Ensuring Safe use of Cosmetics (Article)
Dr. Heena Rathi, Dr. Priyanka Rathi, Dr. Mohit Biyani
Here ends our selection of free Cosmetology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Trades books in PDF format?