+15 Free Blacksmithing Books [PDF]
Iron utensils and pieces are present not only in cities, but also in people’s daily lives. If you want to know the art of working this indispensable material, we recommend our compendium of books on blacksmithing in PDF format. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most respected and necessary trades in the history of mankind.
The world of blacksmithing is very interesting, its history goes back to ancient times, since the blacksmith was in charge of shoeing horses, which as we know, was the means of transportation par excellence. Without the blacksmith, no one could move from one place to another. In our books on blacksmithing you can find interesting facts like these. Learn about its history, technique, use and tool making.
Blacksmithing is the art of forging iron to create pieces of essential use, such as construction or kitchen utensils, as well as non-essential use, such as decorative objects. The process consists of heating the iron until it is red hot and then shaping it with tools such as a hammer.
When the blacksmith develops their skills to the maximum, not only is their work easier, but they can combine it with their creativity and produce the most original and beautiful pieces. Some of the objects that a blacksmith can create are: plates, beams, rods (for construction), railings, windows, furniture, screens, stairs, kitchen utensils (pots, pans, cutlery), decorative objects (sculptures, religious figures).
Blacksmithing leaves no doubt about the relevance of the trades. That’s why we encourage you to learn more with our collection of over 15 blacksmithing books in PDF format, ready for you to download and enjoy from the comfort of your home.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Blacksmithing books:
1) Blacksmith Course Essential Skills
Autor: Literacy Ontario Central South
2) Agricultural Engineering in development Advanced blacksmithing: a training manual
Autor: J.B. Stokes
3) Basic techniques of blacksmithing: A Manual for Trainers
Autor: The Farallones Institute Rural Center and CHP Inter national
Fuente: Solar Spell
4) Redefining a Traditional Craft: Practices of Blacksmithing in the Artwork of Tom Joyce
Autor: Paola Warrender
Fuente: Wits University
5) Forging Process (Presentation)
Autor: Madan Lal Chandravanshi
Fuente: Indian Institute of Technology
6) A Long-Term Survival Guide – Scrounging Metal, and Survival Blacksmithing
Autor: Prepared Christian Being Prudent In Today\’s World
7) Black SmithyShop (Presentation)
Autor: Arpit Srivastava
10) 800 Degrees Smithy, Steel and Stories
Autor: Tobias Havaas
Fuente: Slojd & Byggnadsvard
11) Forging and smithy shop (Presentation)
Autor: University of Engineering & Technology Taxila
12) Metal-Forging Processes and Equipment (Presentation)
Autor: University Of Hail
Fuente: University Of Hail
13) New Technology and Challenges of the Blacksmithing Industry in Awka: Implication for Entrepreneurship Development
Autor: Anigbogu Kingsley, Blessing Nonye Onyima
14) The Reconstructed 1750-1761 Smithy at Historic Bethlehem (Article)
Autor: The Pennsylvania State University
15) Blacksmithing –Getting Started (Article)
Autor: Roger E. Davis
Fuente: Wabash Valley Woodworker’s Club
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Trades books in PDF format?