Books about emotional intelligence in PDF format are hard to find, we may find one or another in the self-help section, but what we need are good books from reliable authors in order to learn about our emotions.
In our website we have books about emotional intelligence, our team made an exhaustive search and selected the best authors and the most popular titles just for you.
Emotional intelligence is important because many companies are finding that the best workers, executives and leaders who exhibit high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) generally show more self-awareness, collaborate better with others and are promoted more quickly.
Most of these books examine the range of feelings experienced by human beings. It discusses how the brain processes and stores memories and thoughts, and then, emotion for emotion, explains how we can manage our reactions to those emotions.
By reading, it gives the reader a toolbox for managing how we react to the avalanche of feelings that can wreak havoc on our lives
In great titles of this genre, personality types are discussed. And their influence on the perspective of individual feelings, the impact of stress on physical and emotional health, the power of memories.
The influence of words on emotions plays an important role in emotional intelligence, anger and resentment, sadness, loss and pain, fear, guilt and regret, the power to replace reactions with pro-actions and the benefits of happiness.
With our collection of more than 20 emotional intelligence books in PDF format, you will be able to manage your emotions, get to know yourself and make all this play in your favor when choosing a better job or a promotion in your dream job.
When clicking, wait a few seconds for the content to load
Here we present our complete selection of Emotional intelligence books:
7) Emotional Intelligence (EI) A Therapy for Higher Education Students
Robert P. Machera and Precious C. Machera
11) A Review of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman: Implications for Technical Education
12) Emotional intelligence: A theoretical and empirical review of its first 15 years of history
Pablo Fernández-Berrocal y Natalio Extremera
14) A (very!) brief Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (Presentation)
15) What is your emotional IQ? (Presentation)
Institute of Internal Auditors, Dallas Chapter
16) Emotional intelligence in the workplace training manual (Presentation)
20) The impacts of emotional intelligence on leadership and teamwork
Ahsan Raza, Muhammad Kashif
22) Dimensions of emotional intelligence and transformational leadership
John N. N. Ugoani, Christain U. Amu and Emenike O. Kalu
Here ends our selection of free Emotional intelligence books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Self Improvement books in PDF format?