Everyone in the world aspires to have a deeper understanding of life, which helps us to act in a beneficial and wise way, to get the results we desire. Our collection of wisdom books in PDF format aims to help you make use of that knowledge and succeed in whatever you undertake.
Wisdom is considered a value and is part of the morals of a person who seeks, fundamentally, to act with good. It is also defined as an ability to solve problems, a product of experience and knowledge accumulated over the years. The selection of wisdom books we have created will help you develop this skill.
Having the wisest people as role models is something we have done since ancient times. It is a good way to learn about different areas of life. If someone has traveled a long road and knows its obstacles, shortcuts and how to travel it, why not use that knowledge to travel it ourselves, taking into account previous experiences.
In the history of mankind there have been many wise men from whom we still seek to gain a deep knowledge of things. Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and later philosophers are examples. In spirituality, Jesus, Buddha and Gandhi are other role models. At different levels, a wise person can help us lead a wiser and more harmonious life.
Although many perspectives agree that wisdom is something you are born with, most philosophies support the idea that it is possible to develop it over the years. It is not exclusive to those privileged with the gift.
Fill yourself with the light of knowledge with the more than 15 wisdom books in PDF format that we have gathered for you and with which we are sure you will learn about a wide variety of topics.
Here we present our complete selection of Wisdom books:
1) Wisdom as Orchestration of Mind and Virtue
Paul B BaltesSource: Max Planck Institute for Human Development
2) Wisdom An Integral View
Roger WalshSource: Dr Roger Walsh Exploring Enhanced wellbeing
3) A New Theory of Wisdom Integrating Intelligence and Morality
Wang Fengyan,Zheng HongSource: Education Resources Information Center
5) Wisdom in Western Philosophy
Robert McDermottSource: California Institute of Integral Studies
7) The Cultural Wisdom as Foundation for Character Development Approach
Hernawati W Retno WiratihSource: Neliti Indonesias Research Repository
8) From Knowledge to Wisdom The Need for an Academic Revolution
Nicholas MaxwellSource: UCL Discovery
9) Socrates Conception of Knowledge and the Priority of Definition
Thomas A FireySource: VTechWorks
10) Asking the Right Questions for a Wisdom Culture
Dr Bernard McKennaSource: Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management
11) Perceived Wisdom in an Advice Giving Context
Free University of BerlinSource: Free University of Berlin
12) Pedagogical Imagination and Practical Wisdom the Role of Good Narratives in Teacher Education and Professional Development
Ruhi TysonSource: DiVA portal
13) Practical Wisdom in Every Day Life (Article)
Imrich RuiselSource: Faculty of Education MU
14) Wisdom and a Philosophical Exercise (Article)
Anette PrinsSource: SPP Books Society for Philosophy in Practice
15) The Power of Language An Exploration of Wisdom (Article)
Luma Fayez AlsalahSource: International Journal of Learning Management Systems
16) Wisdom The Answer to all the Questions Really Worth Asking (Article)
Dr Andreas FischerSource: Catalog of the Deutschen Nationalbibliothek
18) The University of Wisdom Exploring the Role of Wisdom for Secondary and Tertiary Education (Article)
Christoph TeschersSource: Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
19) Buddhist and Hindu Perspectives on the Role of Wisdom in Contemporary Education (Article)
Sue Erica Smith,Shalini SharmaSource: The IAFOR Research Archive
Here ends our selection of free Wisdom books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Self Improvement books in PDF format?