Adding another list of free books to our virtual library, we chose to include the topic of Leadership. With a selection of books on the subject, we present you with a whole compendium of the most important information on the subject.
We have selected books in PDF format for your ease and convenience.
The concept of Leadership consists of a group of skills that are used to influence the way other individuals think and act. However, the concept cannot be limited to this alone. A leader also has the ability to provide ideas and take initiative, not just give orders.
Although the leader is the one who decides in the end, the people who make up his team also have power of opinion. In fact, it is teamwork that provides the best results.
Leadership is important in many areas, not just in the business world. The leader is responsible for achieving the objectives in a faster and more effective way.
A good leader will be able to establish excellent communication and optimize the integration capacity of his team members, all with the sole purpose of achieving common goals. That is why companies depend on good leadership to develop and maintain their leadership over time.
We have chosen more than 25 books on Leadership in PDF format, in which you can find publications in Spanish and Portuguese so that you can choose in which language to read the information.
Each and every one of the texts is in the public domain or was given for free distribution.
When clicking, wait a few seconds for the content to load
Here we present our complete selection of Leadership books:
2) Leading from within: Building Organizational Leadership Capacity
David R. KolzowSource: International Economic Development Council
4) Leadership Training Manual for Women Leaders of Cooperatives
International Labour OfficeSource: International Labour Organization
5) Global Definitions of Leadership
University of CambridgeSource: University of Cambridge
6) A guide to developing enlightened leadership
University College DublinSource: University College Dublin
8) Leadership Handbook
Helena Kovac, Martina Sirol, Marinela SumanjskiSource: Salto-Youth
11) The role of leadership in organizational change
Wasim Abbas, Imran AsgharSource: DiVA
13) A review of leadership theory and competency frameworks
Bolden, R., Gosling, J., Marturano, A. and Dennison, P.Source: University of Exeter
14) An Integrative Definition of Leadership
Bruce E. Winston, Kathleen PattersonSource: Regent University
15) Team leadership
Stephen J. Zaccaroa, Andrea L. Rittmana, Michelle A. MarksbSource: Queen's University Belfast
16) Leadership Management: Principles, Models and Theories
Manoj Kumar SharmaSource: Research India Publications
18) Qualities of a Good Leader and the Benefits of Good Leadership to an Organization: A Conceptual Study
Rudolph. P. T. MuteswaSource: CORE
19) Leadership styles
Nan jundes waras wamy T. S., Swamy D. RSource: Minnesota State University, Mankato
20) Gender and leadership? Leadership and gender? A journey through the landscape of theories
Steven H. Appelbaum, Lynda Audet, Joanne C. MillerSource: Communication Cache
21) Understanding management and leadership styles
Chartered Management InstituteSource: CMI: Management & Leadership Development and Training
22) How Effective Leadership can Facilitate Change in Organizations through Improvement and Innovation (Article)
Moo Jun Hao, Rashad YazdanifardSource: Global Journals
24) Transformational leadership ( Article)
Langston UniversitySource: Langston University
25) Definitions on Leadership
INFLIBNET Centre GandhinagarSource: INFLIBNET Centre Gandhinagar
Here ends our selection of free Leadership books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Self Improvement books in PDF format?