+15 Free Internal Medicine Books [PDF]
Integral hospital care for adults is undoubtedly one of the most required. It is necessary for the accompaniment and referral to other treatments and specialties that can address health problems in a comprehensive manner. Taking into account the importance of this branch of medicine, we have prepared a collection of internal medicine books in PDF format, where you can find essential information.
Unlike other medical specialties, internal medicine does not deal with a specific organ or system of the body, but addresses the overall health of the patient and seeks the internal balance of the organism. If you are interested in this area of medicine for study and research purposes, the internal medicine books presented here will be very useful to you.
The emergence of internal medicine went hand in hand with hospital development at the end of the 19th century, due to the interest in areas such as physiology, pathology and bacteriology. In the same way, non-surgical intervention of diseases was considered relevant, so there had to be a specialty that performed this approach.
Internal medicine can be defined as the branch of medicine in charge of diagnosing, preventing and treating diseases in adults. It does not specialize in any organ or system, like other specialties. Internists become patients’ primary care physicians and are where they usually go for their annual check-ups.
The treatment offered by the internist can encompass multiple health problems, but relies on other specialties to perform examinations and surgeries. Learn more about this topic by taking a look at our selection of over 15 internal medicine books in PDF format, available below for quick and free download.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Internal Medicine books:
1) The Practical Course in Clinical Medicine
Autor: Wladyslaw Grabski, Dariusz Nowak
Fuente: Uniwersytet Medyczny w Lodzi
2) UGME Internal Medicine Core Knowledge Notes
Autor: University of Alberta
Fuente: University of Alberta
3) Good Clinical Diagnostic Practice
Autor: Jane Carter, Irmela Müller-Stöver, Harald Östensen
Fuente: World Health Organization
4) EssentialPractical Skills in Internal Medicine
Autor: Professor Tetyana Pertseva
Fuente: The DSMU Repository
5) Guidelines for the Diagnosisand Treatment of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Autor: The Japanese Respiratory Society
Fuente: The Japanese Respiratory Society
7) Internal Medicine. Propaedeutics as an Introduction to the Clinic of Internal Medicine (Presentation)
Autor: Petrenko E.V.,MD
9) Internal Medicine
Autor: American Board of Internal Medicine
10) Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia
Autor: National Health Commission & State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Fuente: China Daily
11) Internal medicine network: A new way of thinking hospital-territory integration and public-private partnership
Autor: Filomena Pietrantonio, Emilio Scotti
12) A brief history of medicaldiagnosis and the birth of the clinical laboratory (Article)
Autor: Darlene Berger
13) The role of the medical consultant (Article)
Autor: Steven L. Cohn, MD, FACP
Fuente: Johns Hopkins Medicine
14) Cardiac Arrest – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Article)
Autor: Basri Lenjani, Kelmend Pallaska, Kadir Hyseni, Nexhbedin Karemani, Ilaz Bunjaku, Taxhidin Zaimi and Besnik Elshani
Fuente: Longdom Publishing SL
15) Procedures performed by general practitioners and general internal medicine physicians-a comparison based on routine data from Northern Germany
Autor: Christoph Strumann, Kristina Flägel, Jost Steinhäuser
16) Standard Treatment Guidelines and Essential Medicines List
Autor: World Health Organization
Fuente: World Health Organization
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medical books in PDF format?