We continue to develop content for dental health care. In this opportunity, we present our collection of books on endodontics in PDF format, where you can learn all about this specialty and treatment of vital importance to prevent the loss of the tooth affected by a deep infection.
Endodontics as a specialty trains dental professionals for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of pathologies and complications in the dentin-pulp organ and tissues around the root. Its main objective is to provide an optimal environment to prevent, maintain and restore the health of the pulp and periapical tissues. You can study all this and more with the endodontics books in this section.
Root canal is a dental treatment which consists of removing the deepest part of the tooth due to infection or injury. The tooth is cleaned from the inside, that is, the nerve is removed and replaced by an inert material. All this with the aim of saving the tooth from extraction.
The root canal may cause some discomfort after treatment, but the process is not painful because local anesthesia is applied to the patient. It is indicated due to a caries infection that has spread too far or a fracture that causes the pulp to die or become inflamed. After a root canal, the tooth is healthy and functional for chewing.
The treatment consists of removing the nerve, cleaning the root canal and finally sealing it with thermoplastic material, cement or other filling material. At the end, an X-ray is performed to confirm that the procedure was correct. It may require one or more interventions to complete, depending on the severity of the infection or fracture.
We invite you to explore this super collection of more than 15 endodontics books in PDF format, where you will learn the basics of this specialty and its dental treatments. You can download them right now for free.
Here we present our complete selection of Endodontics books:
1) Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment in Endodontics
The Swedish National Agency for Medical and Social EvaluationSource: The Swedish National Agency for Medical and Social Evaluation
2) Clinical Cases in Endodontics
Spanish Society of Conservative and Aesthetic DentistrySource: Spanish Society of Conservative and Aesthetic Dentistry
4) Current Strategies for Conservative Endodontic Access Cavity Preparation Techniques Systematic Review Meta Analysis and Decision Making Protocol
Benoit Ballester,Thomas Giraud,Hany Mohamed Aly AhmedSource: L archive Ouverte
6) Endodontics Cleaning and Shaping of Root Canal
Anas AlaubaydiSource: College of Dentistry University of Baghdad
7) Root Canal Treatment a Clinical Guide for Dental Students
Greg Y KimSource: Endodontist Las Vegas NV
8) One Visit Versus Two Visits Endodontic Treatment
Emily Stadler,Pegah ReyhaniSource: DiVA Portal
9) Fundamentals of Endodontics (Presentation)
Nalin, Ahmed Farooq, Trish MooreSource: Specialist Dentist Kent Peter Briggs Dentist
10) Pediatric Endodontics (Presentation)
Rajeev Kumar SinghSource: King Georges Medical University
11) Endodontics Single Versus Multiple Visit (Article)
Omar Ikram,Tyler Neal,Richard MounceSource: Modern Dentistry Media
12) Comparison of Nonsurgical Root Canal Treatment and Single Tooth Implants (Article)
Michael F Morris,Timothy C Kirkpatrick,Richard E RutledgeSource: Dental Law and Ethics
13) Endodontic Orthodontic Interrelationship a Review (Article)
Musliana Mustaffa,Siti Hajjar NasirSource: IIUM Repository
14) Endodontic Orthodontic Interrelationships A Clinicians Guide (Article)
Pooja Kapoor,Harpreet SinghSource: Renu Publishers
15) Clinical Considerations of Endodontic Orthodontics (Article)
Sravani GSource: Journal of Orthodontics and Endodontics
16) Endodontic Retreatment a Conservative and Predictable Therapy (Article)
Jorge AlberdiSource: Dr Jorge Alberdi Koki
17) Rotary Endodontics or Reciprocating Endodontics Which is New and Which is True (Article)
Gourav K Sahu,Shivani Consul,KJ NandakishoreSource: Journal of Health Sciences and Research
18) Patient Centered Endodontic Outcomes A Narrative Review (Article)
Reza Hamedy,Bita Shakiba,Sara FayaziSource: eScholarship
19) Nickel Titanium Single File System in Endodontics (Article)
Alberto DagnaSource: The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice
Here ends our selection of free Endodontics books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medicine books in PDF format?