Myocardial infarction is the second leading cause of death in the world. Cardiovascular diseases are becoming more and more frequent, even in young people. This fact marks the importance of the subject we are going to present to you. This is our collection of cardiology books in PDF format. Cardiology is one of the most relevant medical specialties in the prevention of deaths from heart disease. This is a vital organ that when affected generates a deterioration in other essential functions to lead a normal life.
Advances in cardiology have contributed to the cure and prevention of life-threatening heart conditions. Over time, specialists in this organ of the body have studied it and, today, they know how it works almost perfectly. Technology has had a lot to do with this result. With our cardiology books you will be able to do a lot of research on this subject.
Cardiology is defined as the medical specialty in charge of studying, diagnosing and treating the different diseases of the heart. Currently, this specialty has several subspecialties to treat the many conditions that can occur in the heart throughout life and in any individual. Among them are: echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, heart rhythm disorders, cardiac rehabilitation, intensive cardiac therapy, interventional cardiology, among others.
Not all cardiologists are involved in surgery; they may be limited to office-based care. They usually perform tests on patients to diagnose possible cardiovascular diseases, such as electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, Holter, Doppler ultrasonography, among others.
If you are interested or need to research something about this important subject, you cannot miss our more than 20 cardiology books in PDF version. Do it right now in this section of our virtual library.
Here we present our complete selection of Cardiology books:
2) Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
World Health OrganizationSource: World Health Organization
3) Basic Cardiac Rhythms–Identification and Response (Presentation)
The University of ToledoSource: The University of Toledo
4) Cardiology Guidelines
University Hospitals of Leicester NHSSource: Welcome to Leicester's hospitals website
6) Nuclear Cardiology: Guidance on the Implementation of SPECT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
International Atomic Energy AgencySource: International Atomic Energy Agency
7) Pediatric Acute Care Cardiology handbook
Charitha Reddy, Neha Purkey, Alaina KippsSource: Stanford Medicine
8) Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) (Presentation)
Kelly HewinsSource: American Heart Association
9) CathLab Essentials : LV Assist Devices for Hemodynamic Support (Presentation)
Michael A.Gibson,MDSource: University of California
12) Acute Coronary Syndromes (Presentation)
Hani KozmanSource: Upstate Medical University
14) Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart
Tony Curran and Gill SheppardSource: Canterbury District Health Board
15) Paediatric Congenital Heart Disease Specification
Michael Wilson, Nicola HumberstoneSource: National Health Service
16) Trends in Cardiovascular Deaths
Australian Institute of Health and WelfareSource: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
17) Pediatric Cardiology in the Genomic Era
José Marín-GarcíaSource: Revista Española de Cardiología
18) Student Section Cardiology Specialty Educational Booklet
The Royal Society of MedicineSource: The Royal Society of Medicine
19) Clinical Perspective on Management of Pediatric Cardiology & Congenital Heart Diseasein JKN Era (Presentation)
Oktavia LilyasariSource: Perhimpunan Rumah Sakit Seluruh Indonesia
20) The European Examination in General Cardiology (EEGC)
Sociedad Española de CardiologíaSource: Sociedad Española de Cardiología
21) Heart attack. Know the symptoms. Take action (Article)
National Heart, Lung, and Blood InstituteSource: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
22) BSC vision for the future of cardiology (Article)
FOD Volksgezondheid, Veiligheid van de Voedselketen en LeefmilieuSource: FOD Volksgezondheid, Veiligheid van de Voedselketen en Leefmilieu
Here ends our selection of free Cardiology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medicine books in PDF format?