We present this selection of orthodontics books in PDF format, an important subject for the health sciences. Oral health is essential to have a good diet, to avoid diseases that make us lose our precious teeth and to have quality of life.
With our set of orthodontics books in PDF format, you can start studying this relevant subdiscipline. Contrary to what many people think, orthodontics goes beyond the aesthetic aspects, since the correction of teeth and other bones of the maxillofacial area, can prevent diseases such as periodontal disease.
Therefore, it can be defined as the specialty of dentistry that deals with the correction of teeth and other bones that have been malpositioned. Its aim is to improve the balance of the shape of the mouth and jaws, as well as their functionality, which also improves appearance.
Malformations and alterations in the mentioned areas can bring consequences such as: difficult hygiene of the teeth, tooth loss, periodontal diseases, tension and pain in the muscles of mastication, poor physical appearance.
Orthodontists are the professionals in charge of the maxillofacial health, regarding the mentioned aspects. You must study dentistry at university and then specialize in orthodontics. They are in charge of giving mobility to the teeth to seek their occlusal correction (the relationship of contact between the teeth).
Three types of appliances are used in orthodontic treatment: removable appliances, functional appliances and fixed appliances. The most common are the latter, also known as dental braces.If you want to learn more about the fundamental principles of this subdiscipline of dentistry, it’s time to browse these more than 15 orthodontics books in PDF format. You can download them all for free and securely from this section of our virtual library.
Here we present our complete selection of Orthodontics books:
2) Functional Appliance Treatment and Stability in Class II
Gregory S AntonarakisSource: Gothenburg University Publications Electronic Archive
4) Factors That Influence Therapeutic Decisions in Orthodontics a Literature Review
Matthews,Francisca,Cartes VelasquezSource: SciELO Uruguay
5) Fixed Appliances
College of Dentistry University of BaghdadSource: College of Dentistry University of Baghdad
7) Vertical Bracket Position and Occlusal Plane Angle Affected the Perception of Smile Esthetics
Nadda ManoonsinSource: Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University
8) Functional Appliances (Presentation)
Dr Poornima R JnaneshwarSource: SRM Dental College
9) Functional Appliances a Review and Presentation of Four Cases (Article)
Nitinkumar DesaSource: SciELO Scientific Electronic Library Online
10) Quality of Life Instruments and Their Role in Orthodontics (Article)
Daniela Feu,Catia Cardoso Abdo Quintao,Jose Augusto Mendes MigueSource: SciELO Brasil
11) Myofunctional Appliances (Article)
University of BabylonSource: University of Babylon
12) Removable Orthodontic Appliance Review Article (Article)
Dr Manoj Prathap,Dr Nikhilmitha,Dr PadmavatiSource: European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine
13) Removable Orthodontic Appliances (Presentation)
Munad Jihad AL DuliamySource: Mustansiriyah University
14) Principles of Fabrication of Orthodontic Appliances (Presentation)
Aligarh Muslim UniversitySource: Aligarh Muslim University
15) Removable Appliance Instructions (Article)
Only OrthodonticsSource: Only Orthodontics
17) Paediatric Orthodontics Part 3 Masticatory Function During Development (Article)
M G Piancino,L Di Benedetto,G MatacenaSource: European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
18) Introduction to Interceptive Orthodontics (Article)
Interceptive OrthoSource: Interceptive Ortho
Here ends our selection of free Orthodontics books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medicine books in PDF format?