Fortunately, advances in treatment have enabled many patients to overcome the disease and lead a full life. It is important to continue to learn more about it so that in the future it will be an eradicable disease. Start by reading the information we provide you with these books about cancer.
Cancer is a disease characterized by the exponential growth and production of new cells that displace normal cells. Thus, the area where the cancer originates is affected, creating a malignant tumor. Cancer can spread to other parts of the body.
There are different types of cancer, which can be classified according to where they originate. Some spread more rapidly than others and may respond differently to different treatments. For example, some cancers can be removed with surgery, others need or respond better to chemotherapy.
Cancer goes through four stages, in the first stages the cancer has not spread or has spread very little, as is the case in stages 1 and 2. In the following stages, the cancer has spread more, with stage 4 being the most widespread. It is important to determine this so that the physician has the criteria to know what treatment to apply in that particular case.
We invite you to explore our collection of more than 15 books about cancer in PDF format, which you can have on your electronic devices with a single click.
Here we present our complete selection of Books about Cancer:
1) Cancer Management
The International Agency for Research on CancerSource: The International Agency for Research on Cancer
3) Stomach Cancer
European Society for Medical OncologySource: European Society for Medical Oncology
4) Qualitative Stomach Cancer Assessment by Multi Slice Computed Tomography
Gerardo Chacon,Johel E Rodriguez, Valmore BermudezSource: SciELO Scientific Electronic Library Online
6) Cervical Cancer
Mater Misericordiae University HospitalSource: Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
7) Oral Cancer Prevention Early Detection and Treatment
Rengaswamy Sankaranarayanan,Kunnambath Ramadas,Hemantha AmarasingheSource: Disease Control Priorities
8) Osteosarcoma A Review of Diagnosis Management and Treatment Strategies
David S Geller,Richard GorlickSource: Millennium Medical Publishing
9) Coping with Advanced Cancer Choices for Care Near the End of Life
Comprehensive Cancer InformationSource: Comprehensive Cancer Information
11) Cancer Prevention and Control in India
Cherian VargheseSource: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
12) Prognostication of Advanced Cancer Patients (Presentation)
Darshit A ThakerSource: Metro North Health
13) Ear and Temporal Bone Cancer (Presentation)
Meritxell Tomas FernandezSource: Balearic Society of Otorhinolaryngology
15) Questions and Answers About Bone Cancer (Article)
Centers for Disease Control and PreventionSource: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
16) Cancer Prevention and Control in the Context of an Integrated Approach (Article)
World Health OrganizationSource: World Health Organization
17) What Types of Cancer do Children Get (Article)
New York State Department of HealthSource: New York State Department of Health
18) Malignant Bone Tumors in Pediatrics Five Year Experience in a Pediatric Referral Center (Article)
Gisela Barros,Angela Maria Trujillo,Lina JaramilloSource: SciELO Colombia
19) Management of Dyspnea in Advanced Cancer Patients (Article)
P Glorieux M MarionSource: Ariez Publishing
Here ends our selection of free Books about Cancer in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medicine books in PDF format?