+20 Free Boxing Books [PDF]
Boxing is a sport with a long history, being one of the oldest in the world. Therefore, we thought it was relevant to compile some Boxing books in PDF format, for the enjoyment of readers, for free. If you are passionate about sports, and more specifically boxing, you cannot miss this collection.
Boxing, like any other sport, has evolved over time and has had outstanding figures that make it the object of the attention of a large fan base. In our books about boxing you will find important facts about this sport, exciting for millions of people.
The history of boxing is very interesting and there are records of its practice, even in Ancient Egypt, passing through the time of the Greek and Roman Empire. It was included as an Olympic sport in the 7th century. It was not practiced with gloves, so the fights were really bloody in 18th century Europe.
Today, it is considered a sport practice like any other and the use of gloves, as well as the inclusion of strict rules, makes it safer than in previous times. Boxing has had great athletes such as Sugar Ray Robinson, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Julio César Chávez, among others. This has made it capture a large audience worldwide, positioning it as a millionaire industry.
Although it has had its detractors, for having violent melee assaults, the truth is that this has had no legal effect. Nowadays, it is also practiced as physical conditioning to obtain more cardiovascular endurance, muscle toning and, in general, to be fitter, although the hand-to-hand combat part is not included.
Learn a little more about this sporting discipline by taking a look at our more than 20 books on boxing in PDF that we have available for you today.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Boxing books:
5) Boxing Canada Long-Term Athlete Development
Autor: Boxing Ontario
Fuente: Boxing Ontario
7) Punch Harder 4 Steps Towards a Harder Punch
Autor: Boxing Science
Fuente: Boxing Science
8) Focus on Coach Talk
Autor: Sports Culture and Communication Research Collective
Fuente: UK Coaching
9) Making Weight in Boxing How to do it better (Presentation)
Autor: Dr.KienTrinh, Dion Diep
Fuente: Boxing Canada
10) Maximal punching performance in amateurboxing
Autor: Stanley, Edward, R
Fuente: Open Repository
13) BOXING – Strength and Conditioning for Professional Boxing
Autor: Alan Ruddock, Dave Hembrough
15) Insurrectionary Womanliness: Gender and the (Boxing) Ring
Autor: Melanie J. McNaughton
16) Rules & Regulations of the World Boxing Council (“WBC”)
Autor: World Boxing Council
Fuente: World Boxing Council
17) Strength and Conditioning for Professional Boxing: Recommendations for Physical Preparation
Autor: Dave Hembrough, Alan Ruddock, Steve W. Thompson
18) Boxing: Boxing Austrália Inc. (Article)
Autor: Australian Human Rights Commission
19) Boxing/Kickboxing Lesson Plan Template (90 minutes) (Article)
20) Boxing and Wrestling Eating for your sport (Article)
Autor: Claire Turnbull
21) Food for your Sport-Boxing (Article)
Autor: Sports Dietitians Australia
Fuente: Sports Dietitians Australia
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Sports books in PDF format?