+15 Free Gynaecology Books [PDF]
Our collection of medical books could not fail to include the medical specialty of women’s health and care. Therefore, we have a large collection of gynecology books in PDF format, so that our reading community can learn about this important branch of one of the most relevant professions worldwide. Currently, gynecology is studied alongside obstetrics (medical specialty related to the care of pregnancy and childbirth) and, in general, both are practiced at the same time.
Gynecology is recorded long before the time of Christ (approximately 1800 B.C.) with the appearance of the Kahun Gynaecological Papyrus. In fact, it is the oldest medical text in existence. Among the topics covered in the document are: contraception, fertility, pregnancy, gynecological diseases, among others. There is no mention of treatments that require surgery, but only the application of medicines on the affected areas.
Another relevant historical note is the gynaecological treatise written by the Greek and Methodist physician Soranus of Ephesus. This and more can be consulted in our gynecology books.
Gynecology is defined as the medical specialty that is responsible for providing care and attention to women during all stages of their lives, from the onset of the first menstruation.
It is responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of the female sexual reproductive organs (vulva, vagina, uterus and ovaries), as well as the care, diagnosis and treatment during pregnancy and childbirth. Every woman should see her trusted gynecologist regularly to maintain good health and prevent diseases such as uterine cancer.
Don’t miss our selection of more than 15 books on gynecology, available right now for download to your electronic devices.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Gynaecology books:
1) The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Autor: Brandon J. Bankowski, Amy E. Hearne, Nicholas C. Lambrou
2) English Ethical Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Autor: The FIGO Committee
Fuente: The Global Library Of Women
3) Standard Treatment Guidelines Obstetrics & Gyneacology
Autor: Ashley J. D´cruz, GArima Arora Gandhi, Sharath Damodhar
Fuente: The Clinical Establishments
4) Gynecology for Postgraduates, Theory and Practice
Autor: Mamdouh Shaaban
5) OSCE Instruments
Autor: Shahd Saleh Al-Awwad
6) Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
Autor: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
7) Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology for the Generalist
Autor: S. Moola, Nelson BC
Fuente: Rural Coordination Centre of BC
10) ‘Menstrual characteristics’ and ‘Prevalence and Effect of Dysmenorrhea’ on Quality of Life of medical students
Autor: Shrotriya Charu and George Aneesh Thomas
11) Psychologists Partnering With Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Autor: Ellen L. Poleshuck and James Woods
12) Practices and Attitudes Concerning Endometriosis Among Nurses Specializing in Gynecology
Autor: Anne Mette Bach, Mette Bech Risoer, Axel Forman
Fuente: UiT Norges arktiske universitet
13) Ultrasound in Pregnancy
Autor: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and The Association for Medical Ultrasound
14) Obstetrics and Gynecology Instrumentation (Article)
Autor: Anna Clarkson and Deborah Bunn
16) Safety of Immunization During Pregnancy
Autor: World Health Organization
Fuente: World Health Organization
17) Surgery at the District Hospital: Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, and Traumatology
Autor: John Cook, Balu Sankaran, Ambrose E. 0. Wasunna
Fuente: World Health Organization
Here ends our selection of free Gynaecology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medical books in PDF format?