Integral hospital care for adults is undoubtedly one of the most required. It is necessary for the accompaniment and referral to other treatments and specialties that can address health problems in a comprehensive manner. Taking into account the importance of this branch of medicine, we have prepared a collection of internal medicine books in PDF format, where you can find essential information.
Unlike other medical specialties, internal medicine does not deal with a specific organ or system of the body, but addresses the overall health of the patient and seeks the internal balance of the organism. If you are interested in this area of medicine for study and research purposes, the internal medicine books presented here will be very useful to you.
The emergence of internal medicine went hand in hand with hospital development at the end of the 19th century, due to the interest in areas such as physiology, pathology and bacteriology. In the same way, non-surgical intervention of diseases was considered relevant, so there had to be a specialty that performed this approach.
Internal medicine can be defined as the branch of medicine in charge of diagnosing, preventing and treating diseases in adults. It does not specialize in any organ or system, like other specialties. Internists become patients’ primary care physicians and are where they usually go for their annual check-ups.
The treatment offered by the internist can encompass multiple health problems, but relies on other specialties to perform examinations and surgeries. Learn more about this topic by taking a look at our selection of over 15 internal medicine books in PDF format, available below for quick and free download.
Here we present our complete selection of Internal Medicine books:
1) The Practical Course in Clinical Medicine
Wladyslaw Grabski, Dariusz NowakSource: Uniwersytet Medyczny w Lodzi
2) UGME Internal Medicine Core Knowledge Notes
University of AlbertaSource: University of Alberta
3) Good Clinical Diagnostic Practice
Jane Carter, Irmela Müller-Stöver, Harald ÖstensenSource: World Health Organization
4) EssentialPractical Skills in Internal Medicine
Professor Tetyana PertsevaSource: The DSMU Repository
5) Guidelines for the Diagnosisand Treatment of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
The Japanese Respiratory SocietySource: The Japanese Respiratory Society
7) Internal Medicine. Propaedeutics as an Introduction to the Clinic of Internal Medicine (Presentation)
Petrenko E.V.,MDSource: V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
8) Propedeutics to internal medicine as introduction to clinic of internal diseases. (Presentation)
Nataliia I. ChekalinaSource: Poltava State Medical University
9) Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal MedicineSource: American Board of Internal Medicine
10) Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia
National Health Commission & State Administration of Traditional Chinese MedicineSource: China Daily
11) Internal medicine network: A new way of thinking hospital-territory integration and public-private partnership
Filomena Pietrantonio, Emilio ScottiSource: ResearchGate
12) A brief history of medicaldiagnosis and the birth of the clinical laboratory (Article)
Darlene BergerSource: Academia
13) The role of the medical consultant (Article)
Steven L. Cohn, MD, FACPSource: Johns Hopkins Medicine
14) Cardiac Arrest – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Article)
Basri Lenjani, Kelmend Pallaska, Kadir Hyseni, Nexhbedin Karemani, Ilaz Bunjaku, Taxhidin Zaimi and Besnik ElshaniSource: Longdom Publishing SL
15) Procedures performed by general practitioners and general internal medicine physicians-a comparison based on routine data from Northern Germany
Christoph Strumann, Kristina Flägel, Jost SteinhäuserSource: ResearchGate
16) Standard Treatment Guidelines and Essential Medicines List
World Health OrganizationSource: World Health Organization
Here ends our selection of free Internal Medicine books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medical books in PDF format?