+20 Free Dermatology Books [PDF]
The skin is the largest organ of the human body. Skin diseases are very common, they can be of different causes or due to some internal problem of the organism. Doctors who treat the skin are dermatologists and are specialized in both curative and aesthetic aspects. In addition, the skin is an exposed and visible organ, so many patients rush to treat conditions that may arise. Our collection of dermatology books in PDF format covers all these aspects and much more interesting information.
Dermatology formally emerged just over 100 years ago, when it became known as one of many medical specialties in the late 19th century. Although interest in skin ailments and their research had been recorded much earlier, both in Rome and Ancient Greece. Diseases such as herpes, scabies or leprosy were already known. You can learn more about this subject in our selection of books on dermatology.
Dermatology is defined as the medical specialty that deals with the diagnosis, cure and treatment of skin diseases, as well as their aesthetic aspect. In this sense, the subspecialty called cosmetic dermatology was developed. The physicians in charge of this discipline of medicine are known as dermatologists. They must graduate as physicians and then specialize in dermatology.
Some of the skin pathologies treated in this specialty are: dermatitis, hives, leprosy, cold sores, vitiligo, acne, melanoma (skin cancer), among others. These are very uncomfortable not only because of the symptoms they may present, but also because they affect the patient’s appearance, influencing the patient’s self-esteem.
We invite you to explore our interesting compendium of more than 20 dermatology books in PDF format, of free distribution and public domain, ready for easy and fast download.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Dermatology books:
1) Common Skin Conditions Explained
Autor: Janice Bianchi, Barbara Page, Sheila Robertson
2) Common Skin Diseases in Africa
Autor: Colette van Hees & Ben Naafs
3) Occupational skin diseases and dermal exposure in the European Union (EU-25): policy and practice overview
Autor: Willy De Craecker, Nele Roskams, Rik Op de Beeck
Fuente: European Union
4) Common Pediatric Dermatology Diagnoses (Presentation)
Autor: Kimberly A. Horii MD
Autor: Dr Nicole Yi Zhen Chiang, Professor Julian Verbov
6) Dermatology Pearls and News Flash (Presentation)
Autor: Christopher M Hull, MD
Fuente: American College of Physicians
7) Global report on PSORIASIS
Autor: Irmina Maria Michalek and Belinda Loring
Fuente: World Health Organization
8) Skin health, skin care and Dermatology Nursing Worldwide: Evolution of a Clinical Research Programme (Presentation)
Autor: Steven J. ErsserPhD(Lond), RN, PFHEA
Fuente: Sigma Repository
9) Dermatology Procedures Manual
Autor: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
13) Basic Principles of Dermatology
Autor: Whitney A. High, Carlo Francesco Tomasini, Giuseppe Argenziano
Fuente: Amazon AWS
14) A Deep Learning System for Differential Diagnosis of Skin Diseases
Autor: Yuan Liu, Ayush Jain, Clara Eng
16) Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures and Treatments
Autor: DR. Flor Mayoral
Fuente: Mayoral Dermatology
17) Dermatology Profile
Autor: Canadian Medical Association
Fuente: Canadian Medical Association
18) Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
Autor: Paul A.J. Kolarsick, BS, Maria Ann Kolarsick
Fuente: Oncology Nursing Society
19) What Factors Influence on Dermatology-Related Life Quality ofPsoriasis Patients in South Korea?
Autor: So Young Park and Kon Hee Kim
20) Fundamentals of Dermatology Describing Rashes and Lesions (Article)
Autor: Center For Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation
21) Topical steroids (Article)
Autor: Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
22) Treatment of Skin Diseases (Article)
Autor: Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine and Graduate School of Medicine Hokkaido University
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Medical books in PDF format?