Traditional Chinese medicine has been practiced for thousands of years and has many differences in its execution from Western medicine. On this side of the world, it is considered part of the alternative therapies and for decades it has positioned itself as a valid option for many patients. For this reason, we have decided to compile books about acupuncture in PDF format. We know that our readers are interested in this research topic
For Chinese medicine the body is read as a flow of energy that needs to be balanced in order to function properly. Basically, there are two energy forces in the body, “yin” and “yang”, and they are the ones that must be in perfect balance if we do not want to get sick. Chinese doctors use various techniques, but the one we will present to you this time is found in our acupuncture books.
Acupuncture is the healing or therapeutic technique used as a treatment in traditional Chinese medicine. Its execution is carried out by a doctor and it is done through fine stainless steel needles, which are introduced in different points of the body, according to the organs to be treated. An acupuncture session can last between 30 and 40 minutes, even a little more or a little less, as required by the patient
The diagnoses are made from the pulse and the examination of the patient’s tongue. Then, the needles are applied in a certain number of sessions. Generally, most individuals feel relief from symptoms after the third session. According to the data, more than 70% of the patients assure that this alternative therapy is effective for their ailments.
Learn a little more about this interesting technique of healing diseases with our more than 20 books about acupuncture in PDF format, available in this section of our virtual library.
Here we present our complete selection of Acupuncture books:
4) Acupuncture - Clinical Practice, Particular Techniques and Special Issues
Marcelo SaadSource: ICDST
5) Effects and mechanism of acupuncture based on the principles of meridians
Wei-Bo Zhang, Andrew Wu, Gerhard Litscher, Youngbyoung ChaeSource: Hindawi
7) The effectiveness and safety of acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
Various authorsSource: ACC
8) Acupuncture in Back Pain Management (Presentation)
Victoria Chan Harrison M.DSource: NewYork-Presbyterian
9) Acupuncture Main Channels or Meridians: Visible Surfaces
Various authorsSource: MedCrave
10) Acupuncture: New and Old Concept for Healthcare (Presentation)
Chong-Bin ZhuSource: Vanderbilt University
11) Guidelines on Basic Training and Safety in Acupuncture
World Health OrganizationSource: World Health Organization
14) Effects from acupuncture in treating anxiety: integrative review (Article)
Sueli Leiko Takamatsu Goyatá, Carolina Costa Valcanti Avelino, Sérgio Valverde Marques dos Santos, Deusdete Inácio de Souza Junior, Maria Dorise Simão Lopes Gurgel, Fábio de Souza TerraSource: SciELO
15) Acupuncture for Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Disorders
David L. DiehlSource: Atrium Health
17) The meridian system and mechanism of acupunctured. A comparative review (Article)
Shyang ChangSource: Core
18) Acupuncture for Pain Treatment (Article)
R. Monzani, L. Crozzoli, M.De RuvoSource: Bentham Open
19) Acupuncture Plantar Fasciitis Relief Confirmed (Article)
Various authorsSource: NCCAOM
20) Positive Effects of Acupuncture on Atopic Dermatitis (Article)
Rezan Akpinar, Saliha KarataySource: Clinmed Journals
Here ends our selection of free Acupuncture books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?