The wisdom of ancient cultures is always needed to help us understand the events of the present. The field of herbal medicine often incorporates practices from these ancient cultures in order to find alternative solutions. In our selection of Ayurveda books in PDF format you will find relevant information in this field.
Again, the advancement of non-Western medicine is a reality, as many people consider it as an alternative when undergoing certain treatments. Learn about one of the most interesting ways to approach health with our Ayurveda books.
Ayurveda is the ancient traditional medicine of India that is characterized by being holistic, as it deals with the balance between body, mind and spirit. The treatments applied are natural and respect the individuality of the patients.
In India, Ayurveda is formally taught in universities, and its practice is legal and has become official medicine. Evidently, its approach to health is very different from that of modern Western medicine. Its approach is more preventive than curative and aims at human longevity, not so much in time as in quality of life.
For Ayurvedic medicine, health is the harmony between the dimensions of being, when there is an imbalance, illness comes. The idea is that the intervention can be given in sick and healthy patients, since it is easy to apply. It consists of adopting the following routines:
Food: especially based on vegetables, legumes, fruits and spices, excluding animal protein, although it is not mandatory to discard it completely. It can be included in a balanced way.
Physical exercise: the body is designed to be in movement and needs it to be healthy. Ayurveda recommends practices such as yoga.
Massages: massages with essential oils are essential, because they help energy recovery and relieve tension.
Meditation: mental care is very important in Ayurveda, so meditation is recommended at different times of the day.
Check out our collection of more than 15 Ayurveda books in PDF format and download the ones you need to your electronic devices.
Here we present our complete selection of Ayurveda books:
1) Ancient Remedies for a Modern You An Introduction to Ayurveda
Premal PatelSource: Banyan Botanicals
3) My Health My Responsibility Ayu Samvad Ayurveda for Covid 19
Shripad Yasso Naik,Padmashree Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha,Shri Pramod Kumar PathakSource: All India Institute of Ayurveda New Delhi
5) Ayurveda Kapha Daily Routine
Yoga Veda Institute Educational ProgramsSource: Yoga Veda Institute Educational Programs
6) Accounts of Pathogenic Organisms in the Early Texts of Ayurveda
P Ram ManoharSource: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
7) Ontology of Personhood in Ayurveda from the Perspective of Patients and Physicians in Palampur Himachal Pradesh An Independent Stud
Denise DeFeliceSource: SIT School for International Training
8) Ancient Wisdom and Future Medicine: A Defense of the Science of Ayurveda
Michael Eatmon,Dr Thomas Moore,Dr Jayashree ShivamoggiSource: Rollins Scholarship Online is the institutional repository for Rollins
10) Ayurvedas Perspective on Healing Mental Illness
AdPurkh Kaur Khalsa,Emily K SmithSource: California College of Ayurveda
11) Concept of Psychology & the Mind in Ayurved
Maheshkumar Nilkanth ChaudhariSource: International Ayurvedic Medical Journal
12) Concept of Personality Type in West and in Ayurveda (Article)
Rudrani MukherjeeSource: Niscair Online Periodicals Repository
13) Holistic Nutrition For Children and Elderly In View Of Ayurveda
Dr Rakesh Kumar JainSource: Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities
14) A Study of Ayurvedic Style of Cooking and It’s Influence in Day to Day Life (Article)
Dr Kiran Shende,Mr Rahul BhalekarSource: Best Hotel Management College in Pune India
15) Ideal Daily Routine According to Maharishi Ayurveda (Article)
Center for Optimal HealthSource: Center for Optimal Health
16) Introduction to Ayurveda (Presentation)
Ajita PatelSource: Best Health System in Orange County
17) Introduction to system of medicine
Department of Collegiate Education Government of Karnataka IndiaSource: Department of Collegiate Education Government of Karnataka India
Here ends our selection of free Ayurveda books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?