As human beings, we strive to feel good in all dimensions of our being. States such as peace, happiness and health are ideal for any person, the search for them can give a purpose of value to our lives. In that sense, we wanted to put together a series of energy healing books in PDF format that approach wellness from various points of view.
With this selection of energy healing books, you will realize that this is a complex process that goes far beyond the healing of a physical illness you are suffering from. Although illnesses can be starting points for complete energy healing, this type of healing should not be confused with medical/clinical healing.
Medical healing refers to the physical aspect and involves the intervention of traditional medical treatments. Energy healing transcends the physical and embarks on a journey toward mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, which are often more important than physical healing alone.
Moreover, many scientific studies have already shown that when the patient has a positive state of mind and nurtures their spiritual side, they often have a better prognosis for healing and many even make a full recovery. The emotional, mental and spiritual state of the person plays a crucial role in the treatment of diseases.
Even if the person is not cured, other positive effects of energy healing have also been observed in the person. For example, their last days are filled with positive feelings and their death takes place in an atmosphere of peace and harmony. Therefore, it is highly recommended to initiate alternative therapeutic processes to surgical and pharmacological ones. Likewise, it is for those people who have non-physical ailments, but of another nature and who wish to feel better.
Discover much more about this subject by downloading easily and free of charge the more than 15 books of energy healing in PDF format that we leave at your disposal in this section of our library.
Here we present our complete selection of Energy Healing books:
1) Health Healing and Spirituality The Future of the Churchs Ministry of Healing
Peter Bartmann,Beate Jakob,Ulrich Laepple
3) Perceptions of Healing: Mind, Body and Spiritual Implications For Yoga Ther oga Therapy and Ar y and Art Therapy Students y Students
Robin L Kusilka
6) In the Shadows of Medicine and Modernity Medical Integration and Secular Histories of Religious Healing in Turkey
9) Spiritual Healing in Kongo Tradition Its Nature Scientific Validity Generalization to African Cultures and Modern Continuation (Article)
Kiatezua Lubanzadio Luyaluka
10) On Traditional Healing Practices Subjectivity and Objectivation in Contemporary Therapeutics (Article)
Rodrigo Barros Gewehr,Jessica Baeta,Emanuelle Gomes
13) Plants Used in Mexican Plants Used in Mexican Traditional Medicine Traditional Medicin (Presentation)
Armando González Stuart, Ph.D
15) Healing Across Cultures Learning From Traditions (Article)
Todd Pesek,Lonnie Helton,Murali Nair
Here ends our selection of free Energy Healing books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?