Traditional Western medicine is not practiced everywhere in the world. In the eastern hemisphere there are other conceptions of the body and health of human beings. Not necessarily one of the two systems is wrong, they simply focus on different aspects of health. In order to continue enriching our virtual library, we have compiled books about Chinese medicine in PDF format, and thus expand your vision of alternative therapies for the western world.
Traditional Chinese medicine has been able to penetrate Western countries and succeed in treating and preventing disease. It is a practice with more than 3000 years of history, but it cannot completely fit into the canons of Western science, as it is based on very different principles. You can get to know them by exploring our books on Chinese medicine, available for immediate download.
Chinese medicine is defined as a practice focused on the prevention and healing of disease through the balancing of vital force or “qi”. It considers that the body is marked by some meridians through which the chi makes its way, and one should always look for the way it can flow without obstacles through them. One must also seek the balance of “yin” and “yang” which are the opposite forces of energy, which are present throughout the universe.
Chinese medicine has different practices that achieve the goal of energy balance, among them: acupuncture, moxibustion, chi kung, acupressure, massage and Chinese herbs. The holistic approach to this form of medical practice does not allow physicians to treat by disease, but by patient. For the Chinese, the same disease cannot be treated the same in two different patients.
Discover more about the exciting world of this discipline in our more than 20 books on Chinese medicine in PDF format and satisfy your research needs.
Here we present our complete selection of Chinese Medicine books:
3) Traditional Chinese Medicine Could Make Health for One True
World Health OrganizationSource: World Health Organization: WHO
4) Managing Pain with Traditional Chinese Medicine
Laurieanne NabingerSource: Veterans Affairs
5) Meditative Movement, Energetic, and Physical Analyses of Three Qigong Exercises
Penelope Klein, George Picard, Joseph Baumgarden and Roger SchneiderSource: MDPI
7) Nine traditional Chinese herbal formulas for the treatment of depression
Dan-dan Feng, Tao Tang, Xiang-ping Lin, Zhao-yu Yang, Shu Yang, Zi-an Xia, Yun Wang, Piao Zheng, Yang Wang and Chun-hu ZhangSource: ScienceOpen
8) Molecules of Traditional Chinese Medicine (power point presentation)
Will GutekunstSource: Scripps Research
10) Chinese traditional medicine: an introductory overview (Article)
Harriet Beinfield and Efrem KorngoldSource: Chinese Medicine Works
11) The clinical efficiency of acupuncture in preventing migraine attacks and its effect on serotonin levels
Mualla Biçer, Dilek Bozkurt, Murat Çabalar, Nilgün Isiksaçan, Asuman Gedikbasi, Arsida Bajrami and Ilknur AktasSource: Turk J Phys Med Rehab
Tony Y. Chon, MD, and Mark C. Lee, MDSource: Concise Rreview ForR Clinicians
13) An investigation Into Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals in China: Development Trend and Medical Service Innovation (Article)
Liang Wang, Sizhuo Suo and Hao HuSource: International Journal of Health Policy and Management
14) Qigong as a mindful exercise intervention for people living with mental ill health (Article)
Chris Lloyd, H. Tsang and Frank P. DeaneSource: Core
15) The New Understanding of Yin and Yang of TCM Physiological Model (Article)
Yong-Ning Niu, Yan-Fang Mo and Xiong-Zhi WuSource: TMR Publishing Group
16) Traditional Chinese Medicine (Article)
Barry L. Gommer JrSource: Delaware Acupuncture
18) Traditional Chinese Medicine (Article)
National Center for Complementary and Integrative HealthSource: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
20) Moxibustion Therapy. Guidelines for using Moxa (Article)
Essence Healing Acupuncture Evanston Dr. Carla EdwardsSource: Essence Healing Acupuncture Evanston Dr. Carla Edwards
Here ends our selection of free Chinese Medicine books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?