We love to provide knowledge about natural medicine and alternative therapies for physical healing. We want to accommodate all modalities of wellness disciplines. In this opportunity, we present to you our selection of herbal medicine books in PDF format, which will help you to start your studies in this area.
Since ancient times, human beings have used plants for therapeutic purposes. In fact, the medicinal power was very present in ancient cultures and its study has led to what we know today as pharmacology. Discover this power in our herbal medicine books.
We can define herbal medicine as the study of plants and their properties for medicinal purposes, to treat or cure a wide variety of diseases, from a small wound, to complex chronic pathologies such as cancer.
The term herbal medicine is often used as a synonym for natural medicine and is closely related to traditional medicine, which is the evolution of the former and today is a different way of treating diseases.
Although the focus of the study of herbal medicine is plants, we cannot say that it is involved with any kind. It is limited to the study of plants or herbs that have therapeutic or medicinal properties. These contain active substances that exert actions on the organism.
Herbal medicine deals with both the general health of the body and prevention, as well as specific problems, such as acute and chronic diseases. As well as traditional Western medicine and others.
Those who are properly responsible for the study of these herbs or plants, are called herbalists.
Discover the wonderful world of medicinal plants and their innumerable properties and health benefits by studying our more than 15 herbal medicine books in PDF format, available for immediate download to your electronic devices.
Here we present our complete selection of Herbology books:
5) Antiparasitic Phytotherapy Perspectives, Scope and Current Development
Jhon Carlos Castaño Osorio,Alejandra María Giraldo Garcia
6) Herbal Medicine for Depression and Anxiety: A Systematic Review with Assessment of Potential Psycho-Oncologic Relevance
K Simon Yeung, Marisol Hernandez, Jun J. Mao
7) Plant-Based Medicines for Anxiety Disorders, Part 2: A Review of Clinical Studies with Supporting Preclinical Evidence
Jerome Sarris,Erica McIntyre,David A Camfield
10) Is Traditional Medical Practice in Africa Still Community Property? - Lessons from Zimbabwe
12) Adding Health Benefits and Flavor to Your Food With Herbs and Spices (Presentation)
13) Peppermint a Medicinal Herb and Treasure of Health: A Review (Article)
Parv Nayak,Tankesh Kumar,AK Gupta
14) Concerns Regarding the Safety and Toxicity of Medicinal Plants - An overview (Article)
15) Chinese Phytotherapy to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Improve Quality of Life: Randomized Controlled Trial (Article)
Leonice Fumiko Sato Kurebayashi
16) Best Herbs for Managing Diabetes: A Review of Clinical Studies (Article)
17) A Review on Herbs, Spices and Functional Food Used in Diseases (Article)
Megha Sharma,Alka Gupta,Ranu Prasad
Here ends our selection of free Herbology books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Alternative Therapy books in PDF format?
Alternative Therapy Books