We present this important selection of books on addictions in PDF format, where you will find relevant information on this type of disease that is accompanied by different problems and, sometimes, mental pathologies.
An addiction is a problem in itself, but it also triggers a series of consequences that can affect the patient’s environment. Therefore, it can become a real social and public health scourge. Learn much more with this compendium of addiction books we have created for you.
Addiction is a pathology or chronic disease that occurs at the brain level. People suffering from addictions seek relief through the consumption of substances or behaviors that produce that sensation.
The best treatments known to date for healing and preventing addictions from getting out of control are individual or group psychotherapy, psychiatric treatment, support groups, and couple and family therapies, among others.
Discover much more of this interesting subject with our selection of over 20 addiction books in PDF format and download as many as you want easily and free of charge.
Here we present our complete selection of Books on Addictions:
1) The christian family guide for addiction & recovery
Robert T. Tucker & Stephanie A. Tucker
3) Christianity and the treatment of addiction-an ecological approach for social workers
Jason Pittman and Scott W. Taylor
4) Christian Healing And Addictions Recovery-Theological And Practical Perspectives
6) Drugs, Brains, and Behavior: The Science of Addiction (Presentation)
National Institute on Drug Abuse
7) Children Impacted By Addiction-A Toolkit For Educators
National Association for Children of Addiction
11) Breaking the Cycle of Addiction: Prevention and Intervention With Children of Alcoholics (Article)
Ann W. Price And James G. Emshoff
12) Breaking Bad: Breaking Television’S Limited Representations Of Addiction
Michael Allan Jones
13) Alcohol and harm reduction an innovative approach for countries in transition
Ernst Buning, Mônica Gorgulho, Ana Glória Melcop and Pat O’Hare
17) Food Addiction Problems in College Students
Sónia Gonçalves, Sílvia Félix, Filipa Martins, Olívia Lapenta, Bárbara C. Machado and Eva M. Conceição
18) Food Addiction and Eating Addiction (Article)
Adrian Carter, Charlotte A. Hardman and Tracy Burrows
21) The deep evolutionary roots of ‘addiction’ (Article)
Moira J van Staaden, F Scott Hall and Robert Huber
22) Drug use and addiction: evolutionary perspective (Article)
Russil Durrant, Simon Adamson, Fraser Todd, Doug Sellman
Here ends our selection of free Books on Addictions in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Psychology books in PDF format?
| Books about Early Stimulation
| Books that talk about Insecurity
| Educational Psychology Books
| Environmental Psychology Books
| Organizational Psychology Books
| Psychology Books for Beginners
| Psychology for Adolescents Books