ADHD, which stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, is one of the most common disorders affecting the neurodevelopment of children, but it can also extend into adulthood. If you want to learn more about this condition, be sure to check out our books about ADHD in PDF format.
It is completely normal for children to have trouble focusing and behaving well at times. However, little ones with ADHD do not give up certain behaviors as they develop. This can be a problem at home, at school, and in any interaction with their friends.
There are several ways to diagnose the disorder. However, its symptoms are also those of other problems, such as depression, anxiety, and some learning disorders. Therefore, there are several steps to the diagnosis, including ruling out other conditions.
But what causes ADHD, who is most likely to suffer from the disorder, what is the specific diagnostic process, what to do in case of ADHD, and what to do in case of ADHD?
All answers can be found in our section with more than 25 books about ADHD in PDF format.
Here we present our complete selection of Books about ADHD:
1) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment in Children and Adolescents
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
9) Teaching children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Education Resources Information Center
17) Empowering parents: behavioural management of children with adhd
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities(Divyangjan)
18) Activities for children with ADHD – with an educational twist
The Ministry of Parenting
19) Mental Health Clinical Guidelines. ADHD in Children & Adolescents
Shelly Nakaishi, Petra Steinbuchel
20) Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Teens: What You Need to Know (Article)
National Institute of Mental Health
24) A Friendly Chat – Volume 3 Learning to Communicate Starts at Home (Article)
Dr. Jay Gordon
Here ends our selection of free Books about ADHD in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Psychology books in PDF format?