Physical and mental health issues are one of our priorities. On this occasion, we present you with an indispensable selection for health professionals, families, or educators who are interested in books on language disorders in PDF format.
Language disorders are those alterations in speech and communication, which prevent the person from understanding or producing language. These disorders can be detected from an early age, especially those related to expression.
When a child has speech production problems, he or she will need professional support and parental guidance on how to address the disorder within the family. If a child does not speak naturally at the appropriate age, the solution to the problem should not be left to the passage of time, in many cases early intervention is crucial.
Language disorders can develop due to genetic causes, but also as a consequence of other related disorders such as intellectual disability, autism, or down syndrome.
Check out our complete collection of over 20 books on language disorders in PDF format. Download your favorites for free to your electronic devices and enjoy the pleasure of knowledge wherever you go.
Here we present our complete selection of Language Disorders Books:
1) Developmental Language Disorder (DLD): A persistent language disorder of unknown aetiology
2) Associations Between Language Disorders and ADHD Symptoms in Three-Year-Old Children
Ragnhild Eek Olsen
5) Activities to Develop Expressive Language Skills - Primary 7 years+
National Educational Psychological Service
6) Types of Language Disorders in Students Classified as ED
Gregory J. Benner, Richard E. Mattison, J. Ron Nelson, Nicole C. Ralston
10) Family members group of individuals with language disorder
Jaqueline Luana Fabri Donadon dos Santos, Rita de Cássia Ietto Montilha
13) Information for Parents/Guardians of Children and Young People with Specific Speech and Language Disorders (Article)
National Council for Special Education
16) Developmental Language Disorder DLD (Article)
Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
17) Specific language impairment in children SLI (Article)
U.S. Department of health and human services
20) Expressive language disorders in children (Article)
Courage Kenny rehabilitation institute
Here ends our selection of free Language Disorders Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Psychology books in PDF format?