Some people are capable of doing anything to get what they want, and manipulation is often a kind of mantra to achieve it. In our collection of manipulation books in PDF format, you will find everything you need to know.
Manipulation occurs when a person or group controls the behavior of others through persuasion. In essence, the manipulator seeks to eliminate any possibility of criticism and judgment on the part of the other person, to avoid actions or provoke them, as the case may be.
Although manipulation can also occur through altruism, it usually has a negative meaning. The manipulator may show signs of a mental disorder, but can also be a nice, ordinary person. He can even be a victim in many cases, especially if it is his survival instinct.
There is a lot at stake when analyzing people who manipulate: low emotional intelligence, traumatic experiences, low self-esteem, drug use, persecution situations, etc.
In our collection of more than 15 manipulation books in PDF format, there is a lot of information with which you will be able to solve your doubts and handle complex situations in the best way.
Here we present our complete selection of Manipulation Books:
2) When is Society Susceptible to Manipulation?
Mohamed Mostagir, Asuman Ozdaglar, James Siderius
6) Lay Theories of Manipulation: Do Consumers Believe They are Susceptible to Marketers’ Trickery?
zarema khon, samuel g. b. johnson, haiming hang
10) Machiavellianism, emotional manipulation, and friendship functions in women's friendships
Abell, Loren, Brewer, Gayle, Qualter, Pamela and Austin, Elizabeth
11) Modulated feelings: the Pleasurable-Ends-Model of manipulation
Alexander Fischer, Christian Illies
12) Manipulative marketing: persuasion and manipulation of the consumer through advertising
13) Manipulating a Child in the Family: Exploring Family Empowerment Models for Developing Positive Relationships
Jasminka Zlokovic & Zlatka Gregorovic Belaic
14) A Guide for Parents to potential signs of online manipulation (Article)
New Era Technology UK
18) Impact Of Manipulation By Brand On Customers: A Powerful Tactic To Gain And Retain Customers (Article)
Pratibha Goswami, Dr. Upasana Srivastava
Here ends our selection of free Manipulation Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Psychology books in PDF format?
| Books about Early Stimulation
| Educational Psychology Books
| Organizational Psychology Books
| Psychology Books for Beginners