The struggle for class equality is something that emerged long before the works of Karl Marx and Engels. However, it was the iconic book Manifesto of the Communist Party, written by them in the 19th century, that shaped the historic revolutionary movement. If you are interested in learning more about one of the most studied ideologies in the world, you cannot miss the collection of books on communism in PDF format.
Communism has attempted to establish itself as the predominant political and socioeconomic system at various points in history. However, it has been the application and base errors that have arguably caused those leading it to fail in the attempt. Find out what it is and what is its foundation with our books on communism in PDF format.
Communism can be defined as both a doctrine and a socioeconomic and political system that seeks to achieve joint ownership of the means of production and, consequently, the elimination of social classes. Ultimately, it seeks the total abolition of the state.
Its beginnings as a formal doctrine are based on the criticism of capitalism, since this would be the trigger of social inequality and class struggle. To solve it, communism proposes the distribution of the means of production so that the classic division between rich and poor does not exist.
For communism, the crises and struggles that occur due to class division (between the owners of the means of production and the workers) can only be resolved by workers’ revolution. These must demand the appropriation of resources and establish joint ownership.
Consult our collection of more than 15 books on communism in PDF format, which you can download quickly and totally free from this section of our library.
Here we present our complete selection of Books on Communism:
6) Communism's Shadow: The Effect of Communist Legacies on Post-Communist Preferences, Evaluations, and Behavior
Grigore Pop Eleches, Joshua A Tucker
8) The Long-Lasting Effects of Experiencing Communism on Attitudes Towards Financial Markets
Christine Laudenbach,Ulrike Malmendier,Alexandra Niessen Ruenzi
9) Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of knowledge
Ran Abramitzky,Isabelle Sin
14) Reflections on Communism Twenty Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall
15) Fundamental Principles of Communist Production and Distribution, Collective work of the Group of International Communists of Holland (GIK), 1930
16) Frederick Engels 1847 Excerpts The Principles of Communism (Article)
Eduard Bernstein,Paul Sweezy,Brian Baggins
18) Capitalism vs. Communism Comparative Essay Assignment (Article)
Mr Saccullo,Ms Rosenthal
Here ends our selection of free Books on Communism in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more History books in PDF format?
| Books on the Conquest of the Americas